Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WMagick5 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help! Can't get into my rooms

Since yesterday between the down for maintenance, which I still have showing I can't get into my rooms. They load 3/4 of the way and then I get an error message saying "A script in this movie is causing Adobe flash player 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort this script?" Whether I hit yes or no it still happens. I can't even finish adopting my bluejay and I haven't seen my goldfish psi's from the adoption last night. I can do my dailies it's just the rooms which I need to get into and the kids are going to have hissy fits. I used AOL and IE and it's happening on both. Somebody please HELP!!!!

WMagick5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #2

Dabny428 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! Can't get into my rooms

I can't get into Webkinz at all - website still saying down for maintenance
Dabny428 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I had the same thing happen w/ the loading 3 different times.. twice on my account and once on my sons..

All 3 were Stuck issues... mine was a stuck room and pet.. and his was a stuck room...

Is it just that room ? or is it every room?
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

That happens to me sometimes on webkinz. Did you try clearing your cache or restarting your computer? It might help.

Dabny428 just scroll down to the bottom of the page on webkinz and click log in.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:40 PM   #5

I can't change rooms at all. That error shows everytime.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Do you have the latest Flash player?

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

clear your cache also...

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 08-07-2008 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

When you get the option to abort the script or not, tell it no, you don't want to. You may have to do this 2 or 3 times before it finally loads. You may have too many items in the room (especially animated items) or too many pets in that room. That is usually when I get the error, but if you can be patient and keep telling it to continue trying to load the script, you'll eventually get in.
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #8

Thanks anyway. I tried what you said and hit no and waited. The message only comes up the first time and after hitting no it doesn't come up again.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WMagick5
Thanks anyway. I tried what you said and hit no and waited. The message only comes up the first time and after hitting no it doesn't come up again.
Hmmmmmm.... that's always worked for me, it sometimes takes quite a little while though. Have you tried switching the pet that you're trying to get in with, so maybe it will try to load a different room? (That assumes that you have your pets spread out in different rooms. If you do, try to pick one that is in a relatively empty room).
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #10

Cptkyle789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, WMagick5, Here goes.

Go here.

http://www.adobe.com

Click: Get Flash Player

Click: Agree, and Install Now.

Save the file to anywhere on the computer.

Run the application.

Follow the simple instructions.

Step 2:

Go to: C:\Documents and Settings\???\Cookies and delete all the files in there except the .dat file
(The ??? part should be your name, depending when you setup your computer), just click any file name other than 'All Users'

Once you have deleted all the cookies, restart the computer and load WW Let me know if this helps
Cptkyle789 is offline Male
Closed