Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Answered: HELP!! CAN'T FEED MY PET!!

Ok, so whenever I try to press Get Items From Storage, a please wait pops up. I'm trying to get food for my pet, and this is preventing me from doing so. She's at 64 on the hunger level, and I'm afraid she'll get sick soon! What do I do???
cplover5689 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzforev
This is just a glitch.
For me, sometimes it will say please wait and then it won't do anything.
Hopefully this error will soon go away!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Default Re: HELP!! CAN'T FEED MY PET!!

It sounds like a glitch, it will probably be fixed soon. Maybe use a different browser? Or you can just feed the pet with the food you have without getting items from storage.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Hmm, do you have a lot of items in your dock? It may just be a glitch...
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
Amehhh!

puppyluv8 is on a distinguished road

It's just a glitch. Make sure you clear you cache, and use a different browser, or you can just buy more food at the WShop for your Webkinz.
Hope this helped(:
puppyluv8 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Apparently lots of people are having this problem today. Here's the best response I can find:

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
My son has gone 2 weeks with that same glitch. After 9pm KT it usually will load. But that's the only time it will.

Also I know everyone will say clear your cache, reboot etc. That will NOT fix this glitch. It has nothing to do with your computer. It is a server problem and nothing you do will fix it. You just have to happen to hit it when it's working properly.
Thank you poobears! ^

It sounds like maybe the servers are really busy this time of year, especially whatever server you are on, so I would try loading on a weekday morning or after 9pm. You could also try buying food from the Wshop; when you open the shop it automatically loads your dock so maybe it will go around the glitch. If you are able to load your dock, try to clear as many items out of it as you can so that it might be able to load even when the servers are overloaded.

If you still cannot load it and are concerned about sick webkinz, please PM me and I will kinzpost you some filling recipe foods.

Good luck!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 12-18-2010 at 01:56 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

You're welcome. Recently it's been discovered that now the pets can go down to 0 on their food an stay at 100 on their health and happiness. Turns out you no longer have to feed them to keep them from seeing Dr. Quack. Just be sure to exercise them, brush their teeth or give them baths to keep their health and happiness meters up. Then after they finally get all server problems worked out so you can load your dock, you can bring their food #'s back up if you want.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

This exact thing happened to me the other day. Um, it worked after a few times of logging out and logging back in, but GANZ really needs to fix this! For now, just change your pet to keep it's hunger from going down(:
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:30 AM   #8
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am also having the same problem. Just noticed this. Keeps saying Please wait... and some of them are getting very hungry.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #9
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

That happened to me last week, I had to many items in my dock over 500. I had to clear the items out. When I logged in whatever items (not food) I put them in a room, until I was able to go back to start..took a while but it worked. Maybe you should try that.
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #10
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

i find this happens with the computers default browser (internet explorer for windows, safari for macs). i would not get items from storage using safari because the please wait would not go away. when i used firefox/ google chrome i could get my items from storage in under 30 seconds. btw, i have 340 (aprox.) in my dock
kinzpost is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: