Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: HELP!!! Can't Even Log in to Webkinz - Site Unavailable - Help

Help Please! Is this happening to anyone else????

Since the last update two days ago, when I get to the webkinz home page there is a message at the top in yellow saying...

"The site is currently down for maintenance. It will be back soon!"

and at the bottom where you hit the button in order to go to the log in page the button says...

"Currently unavailable. Thanks for your patience"

Since the last update I have not been able to access my account at all. I hear about all the new things that have been added and I am really excited to get on and get some new costumes and try making the new secret reciepes! But I can't even log on.

Is this happening to anyone else and if so do I just have to wait or is there something I can do to get on.

Please help,

I am desperate to dress up my pets in some new costumes!

Thanks

babyface0185 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by prettyirishgirl
First try restarting your browser after you clean out your cookies and cahce. This should make the messages go away and get you back to normal. If it doesnt I would restart the computer see if that makes a difference. Also not all browsers work equally with webkinz and I have found I have a multitude of issues when I try and use safari where as i rarely have a problem when i use firefox. I have heard people complain a lot about internet explorer as well. If you dont have fire fox you might want to give it a try since sometimes browsers can affect things like this it is free just google it and you'll find it pretty easy.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
The nightmare before
Webkinz :)

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: HELP!!! Can't Even Log in to Webkinz - Site Unavailable - Help

Aw, I'm sorry! Try restarting your computer, or, clearing your cache. For macs, you do that by clicking, the Safari button, then scrolling down to "Clear my cache." Hope this helped! I'm sorry, don't know how to do it for windows.
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

First try restarting your browser after you clean out your cookies and cahce. This should make the messages go away and get you back to normal. If it doesnt I would restart the computer see if that makes a difference. Also not all browsers work equally with webkinz and I have found I have a multitude of issues when I try and use safari where as i rarely have a problem when i use firefox. I have heard people complain a lot about internet explorer as well. If you dont have fire fox you might want to give it a try since sometimes browsers can affect things like this it is free just google it and you'll find it pretty easy.
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Yes, happened to me I just cleared my cache and I was back
Old 10-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i've done all the above but still get green screen and floating w on safari, camino and firefox
Closed