Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
ShyloDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Help! Can't enter username or code?

hello, I just got two webkinz today so went online to register as a new user and adopt my pets when I go through the steps it keeps saying "enter user name" but there is no spot to enter a user name Is there something wrong with the website?? I have tried following the steps over and over and I'm not missing anything and I'm not getting the option to move past this pop up box.... this is frustrating!!! HELP!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #2
gardens1
Gifted

soshe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help! Can't enter username or code?

You might have to try tomorrow as they say they are having difficulties
Old 06-21-2007, 10:41 PM   #3
ChangingSeasons
Gift Guru

ChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura aboutChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura about

i just went into that screen to see if i have the same problem and it is working fine...try just exiting out of your internet explorer completely and going back into it. make sure that on the initial screen of webkinz you hit new user not login...if you already have an account and log out of that then go right into making a new one it doesnt always work...i don't know if this is what is happening in your case or not... hope this helps
Old 06-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #4
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

You can also try clearing out your cache on your computer. However, the code shop has been closed all day and is supose to re-open tomorrow!
Don't worry, it's not you! WKW has been doing lots of great improvments to their site for us.
kayeray is offline Female
Old 06-21-2007, 10:46 PM   #5
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

its working on mine!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #6
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

It works on mine, but try this... Clear Cookies and Cache.... Im not surprised this has happened because theve been down for maintence a LONG time!... anyways, if this helped you, you can give me a thankz pioints by clicking the THUMB UP button next to my name if not, then sorry i couldnt help!@
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 06-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
ShyloDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Strange, I have logged on and back off my computer, shut down, restarted... everything. I go to "new user account" I see "Mrs. Birdy" I go through the steps (enter name, birthday, boy/girl, location) then to "NEXT" and .... I get a pop up box "enter user name" with no space to enter user name... I can't get past that screen!! I guess i will go and try tomorrow so I can adopt and name my new pets = must be having problems on the website. Thanks for your help everyone!!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:04 PM   #8
ChangingSeasons
Gift Guru

ChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura aboutChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura about

i'm sorry its doing that to you...i have no idea...if it is letting you enter the beginning info i don't know why it would stop suddenly...i was able to get all the way to the user name box....
Old 06-24-2007, 08:04 AM   #9
pandapawn43

Hi,
There is probably a problem with the website. If the problem continues and your worried and you don't like the problem Contact Ganz.
From,
The Advice Giver
Closed