Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
pet4mom
Gifted

miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Help! Bunch of Tournament Questions

I've always played games in the Arcade, and decided today to play some quick tournaments. I played a bunch of games, and I guess it is waiting for 30 people to play, etc. before the tournament can be finished. Do I have to stay logged on the entire time? How can I see the results if I come back tomorrow? I've been sitting here for maybe an hour playing all of the games I like, and not a single tournament has finished. Is this normal? Will they email me if I win? Do I have to check back in? If I leave the tournament area, do I forfeit? My daughter says that a trophy comes on in the left-hand corner of the screen, but I haven't seen anything like that. Does it come on while you are playing another game? If I stepped away from the computer, can I miss it?

Is playing in tournaments worth it? or is it better just to earn the cash in the arcade?

Thanks for any help you can give!
miracle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Help! Bunch of Tournament Questions

They're used to be a trophy that popped up to notify you, but lately it hasn't done that for me. I think that right now the whole Tournament Arena is not working right, & hopefully Webkinz will fix it when they're done with their other updates. Hope that helps. :]

---------- mcgymnast9 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

*I meant there

Last edited by mcgymnast9; 08-06-2008 at 04:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

The trophy popped up for me yesterday so it's still there. You can see how you did by clicking on it. And you can leave and come back too. I get logged out in the middle of games and when i come back there's a check mark so once you enter you're in, if you leave they don't take you out of it or anything. And it is normal for the results to take awhile. I think it's worth it to play in the arena for awhile because you get the kc anyway and if you win, you get extra.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

You can get more kc in the arena than in the arcade.
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Closed