Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
Gift Trainee
summerskys is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP - buddies list issues

My neice and i were logged into 2 different webkinz accounts to play a game. However, we can NEVER see each other on our buddies list.

Today we deleted and readded one another. Other buddies show up, but we cant see one another. We then (while on the phone) went into the same tournement room looking for one another for over 15 mins. We saw a LOT of people.. none the same however i we both would run into the same person over and over.. but never one another.

Does it run on different servers? Could it be that Account A was signed up for a different age than account B? How can we play one another?

thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

Default Re: HELP - buddies list issues

You need to be in the same zone which is represented by the color of your phone. You can change zones on the phone.

---------- ZeldaZeldaZelda added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

What you do is turn on the phone, wait for it to load, click on zone (button in the lower right hand corner), and then click the color your niece's phone is on to switch into the same zone.

The color list is longer than what you see -- there is a scroll button on the right. Although it seems obvious now, that scroll button wasn't obvious to me the first time I did this.

Good luck!

Last edited by ZeldaZeldaZelda; 03-20-2008 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
Gift Trainee
summerskys is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:05 PM   #4
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

You're welcome. I was happy to help -- I had the same issue myself recently so I'm glad to share the knowledge.
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Closed