Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
♥Bogey♥
Webkinz :)

Calista has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: help with backrounds?

I`m triing to put in a backround on my profile like smilies or cats or dogs, but i dont know how. can some one help me??
Calista is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

Cool Re: help with backrounds?

I can! See this page for all the help you need! BRB I must go fetch it! Please don't select best answer yet!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-help-510859/

Yeah I made that thread when I was confused...

In English, without all the colors you can choose, the top box of choices saying MAIN. That is the main background, you had to to save as a picture, which means it was in your documents. Then make a profile album. When you make an album, it starts with public in the poll circle thingys. Change that to profile, and put the pic you want to use for your background in your profile album. Then, once you have saved, go to customize your profile, and by the toolbar BACKGROUND, there should be the little picture of a photo. Click that, and choose your background pic you want. Then, make sure you put the REPEAT sign to tile, so it covers the whole back. It is unwise to do a picture backing to any box but the MAIN, Once my friend messed up her profile...

If you need help with the album: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-form-512858/

That was also made when I needed help with that, too.

I hope this helps!

Last edited by Squeecky540; 06-13-2009 at 10:25 AM..
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: help with backrounds?

Hello there!
Well do you have the picture saved to your computer? well if you do heres how you do it. Go to your profile and make an album. Then make sure its Profile- used to moderate your profile add your picture to that album. Then when is saved, click in that album and on the picture you want. Then there are to links. Copy and paste the first one. Then go back to your profile and click Customize profile then add it in background image.. or just click
Click the image to open in full size.
That and a list of your pictures will show up. If you dont understand me, heres a link.
-Claire :]

Heres the Link
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-13-2009, 09:03 AM   #4

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: help with backrounds?

make sure that it is a PROFILE album, and not a public one.

here is a great guide by mom2hnemi that explains everything-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed