Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
freia66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Help Automatic Logout issues

HELP! This is the screen shot hardingfele - Dummy post (Pop up message as soon as we log in that states -" I am sorry we cannot connect to Webkinz World, Please log back later for more fun and games. You will now be logged out"). And if I click OK I am logged out. I cannot click on anything else, so the account is unuseable. Not sure what is happening and changing the password or logging in thru the customer service screen did not help. This happened in the middle of registering a new Webkinz on Friday. The computer is not the problem, because our other account (mine) works fine from the same computer. We even cleaned out the cache and installed the most recent Adobe flash. I emailed Webkinz support (that email is very well hidden in the user agreement ), but have not heard back. We have a kid suffering from Webkinz withdrawal, so any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!!

freia66 with Oskar:bt: and rockstartailor's mom who has :abn::gr: and a handful more plushies who are not on the list.
freia66 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help Automatic Logout issues

View Post Originally Posted by freia66
HELP! This is the screen shot hardingfele - Dummy post (Pop up message as soon as we log in that states -" I am sorry we cannot connect to Webkinz World, Please log back later for more fun and games. You will now be logged out"). And if I click OK I am logged out. I cannot click on anything else, so the account is unuseable. Not sure what is happening and changing the password or logging in thru the customer service screen did not help. This happened in the middle of registering a new Webkinz on Friday. The computer is not the problem, because our other account (mine) works fine from the same computer. We even cleaned out the cache and installed the most recent Adobe flash. I emailed Webkinz support (that email is very well hidden in the user agreement ), but have not heard back. We have a kid suffering from Webkinz withdrawal, so any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!!

freia66 with Oskar:bt: and rockstartailor's mom who has :abn::gr: and a handful more plushies who are not on the list.
Sorry but you have been bitten by the latest glitch....I will get a link and post it on here for you.

This link is for the adoption glitch:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-477943/

And this one talks about the log out errors:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-477223/

Sorry, I am not having these issues, so all I can do is direct to those who are and bet they have advice

Last edited by PinkSlicky; 03-08-2009 at 05:26 PM..
Old 03-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

This has been happening to a lot of people, including me. There are major issues going on with the game at the moment, and your best bet is to NOT adopt any new pets, and call Ganz customer service on Monday when they are open.
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm...maybe it was during maintenance? Not really sure....

Always try to contact Ganz if you have a problem, either by phone (1-866-WEBKINZ) or by going to the webkinz website and going to the customer service section.

I hope that your problems get fixed

---------- IzHannah added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

And welcome to WI, btw!

Last edited by IzHannah; 03-08-2009 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #5

Yikes, not sure how to edit the message, but the text that says hardingfele - Dummy post is the link to the screen shot. It is very small but give you the idea of what we encounter upon log in. The Webkinz was bought at Hallmark so totally legit, but somehow everything blew during registration and we have not had any luck since Fri.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by freia66
Yikes, not sure how to edit the message, but the text that says hardingfele - Dummy post is the link to the screen shot. It is very small but give you the idea of what we encounter upon log in. The Webkinz was bought at Hallmark so totally legit, but somehow everything blew during registration and we have not had any luck since Fri.
I just posted the links in my first post (had to find them), they are very helpful suggestion there on how to resolve this.

AND, welcome to WI, sorry you are having problems that brought you here, but these folks are very very knowledgeable.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #7

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Welcome to WI! And im sorry to say but there was a really weird glitch going around this weekend (Friday-Sunday) So you Might have to wait until getting back onto that account for awhile until they fix the glitch and don't lose your secret code cause you might have to re adopt it....
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #8

Wow, you guys are so fast, thank you so much. We will call them and remove the Lioness and start again. You know what I want - is more userfriendly Webkinz issues service from Ganz. I mean no where on the website under HELP or CUSTOMER service does it say that the site is experiencing problems and what those problems are and what to do. I had to google Webkinz forum and found you guys and had it explained to me. Thank you again!!!!!

Freia66 - Smoothie moves addict.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #9

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

we always love helping any problem Sooo come back soon ok? it was nice talking to you!!!
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #10

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

here is an idea i heard somewhere: wait until it gets too the newspaper, then click log out and click no. then it will go away. at least you will be able to read newspaper, maybe get in all the way. HOPE THIS HELPS!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
automatic logout, error message, webkinz problem