Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #11
jackhts
Gifted

jackhts is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help For Anyone Who Needs It!

View Post Originally Posted by cheer4fame
I need help posting pictures
So, you look up for print screen prt. scr. It's usually at the top of your keyboardnext to f12. press it and it will take a picture of the screen, ex, you want to take a picture of your room, so press print screen when you are in that exact room. Then go to paint and press ctrl v or right click and press "paste". Your picture should paist on the page. There will be a dotted box around it. to get rid of it press a random button, ex. the paintbrush. then click on the dotted box and highlight what you want, then, press ctrl. c or right click and press copy. Then, go up to "image" and when the bar pops down, press "clear image" . Then press ctr. v or right click and select paste. Your picture should appear. click somewhere else to get rid of the dotted box, and look in the corner of paint, and you will see a little box (I mean little) when you move your mouse over it an arrow should appear, scoot it up to fit your picture so there's no white showing. Then, after you do that save it, remember EXACTLY where and what you called it and saved it. Then go to tinypic.com and select your picture when clicking "browse" then you will get five url addresses, click "copy" on the second to last one and go to the thread you wanted to post a picture on, then scroll down until you see "manage attchments" click it and a bar will appear. The top will have boxes that say "browse" don't use them, go to the second set of boxes that say url address and click on one and press ctrl. v or right click and select paste. I hope this explanation helped you. It was a summary, after a while you get used to it and can do it in one minute. Have fun posting pictures!
If my explanation wasn't thorough enough click here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg6gwdtte.jpg (21.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg6gvvjbo.jpg (130.3 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by jackhts; 08-29-2007 at 06:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #12
jackhts
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mikilaapplep
how do you get a glitterfy picture to work as your avatar or sig??????????? i really need to know....
Look at my explanation on how to post a picture.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #13
jackhts
Gifted

So, does anyone else need help? I'm of assistance.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:46 PM   #14
ethanarcher
Gifted
ethanarcher is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm having a hard time trying to change the name of my rooms it keeps telling me i can only use letters, numbers, & dashes and i'm only useing letters. What's the deal?
Old 08-31-2007, 08:16 AM   #15
jackhts
Gifted

Ok, what are you trying to name the room? It can only be letters, dashes (-) and numbers(#) so, if your trying to name it something, ma,e sure it excedes that limit. Also, it can't be very long, I think about ten letters. If you write what you want your room to be called I'll try to fix it. Thanks!
Old 08-31-2007, 09:00 AM   #16
cakemaker1
Gifted
mcmonteith is on a distinguished road

I just got a pm saying I am gifted now.How do I get started and what does it let me do?
Old 08-31-2007, 09:49 AM   #17
Webkinz :)

NanaDubo is on a distinguished road

I cannot login to Webkinz world today! Help - it's been since 6am EST. Do you know what's going on?
NanaDubo
Old 08-31-2007, 04:25 PM   #18
jackhts
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mcmonteith
I just got a pm saying I am gifted now.How do I get started and what does it let me do?
Being gifted let's you trade with other gifted people. You can make your own gift exchange post that let's you trade items you don't want for items other people want! It's fun!
View Post Originally Posted by NanaDubo
I cannot login to Webkinz world today! Help - it's been since 6am EST. Do you know what's going on?
NanaDubo
It's down normally in the morning I think it's because it's the best time for them to make updates on Webkinz world.

Last edited by jackhts; 09-01-2007 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #19
jackhts
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cheer4fame
Oh my gosh this is really making me mad i can't get a picture in my signiture i pmed a site moderator and she told me what ot do but i still don't understand i uploaded it on tiny pic but i cant do anything else it just shows up as a link as you can see in m signiture please help!
Make sure that you copy the fourth link. Then scroll down to "manage attachmants" and click on it, then paste the url address in the section under "upload from url".
Old 09-23-2007, 02:33 PM   #20
jackhts
Gifted

Lightbulb Re: Help For Anyone Who Needs It!

anyone?
Closed