Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

sherryvic is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Unanswered: help alot of problems with webkinz

i don't know if anyone can help or not. i am at my wits end. my daughter adopted her first webkinz in oct. 2007 in nov we started noticing that the time was off. now she has a second account at her fathers and it works just fine. but this account isn't. i contacted webkinz only to find out her account has been put onto japan time. so she doesn't get to benefit from any hourlys or anything like that, unless we stay up all nite, which i have done. anyway webkinz told me she is more than welcome to start a new account but she would lose all codes and items. which she has 60 plus pets on this account and numerous code items. now all i get is "webkinz is an as is and no guarranties website." is there anything i can do about this? any one higher up that i can go to. they won't even return my calls or emails now. and now to make matters even worse for my daughter she adopted the potm panda back in march and it doesn't seem to qualify for the potm bag. how wrong is that?
if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 09:37 AM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: help alot of problems with webkinz

I am so sorry! For the panda adoption, a few people have said that they have had problems adopting it, and you could be one of those. As for the account, I'm not sure! I am very sorry that I couldn't help you!!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

thank you it is a shame hundred of dollars going to waste apparently. and the company doesn't care.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
acflykat
Gift Guru

acflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to all

I have the same problem with one of my computers. If I log off Webkinz and then log back on it fixes the clock. It only happens on my laptop computer, which is hooked to a wireless connection. Whenever I am logged on to my desktop, and plugged directly into the internet I don't have that problem. Maybe you could try logging onto the same account on a different computer?

As for having 2 accounts, I had 2 before, and combined them into one. The only thing Ganz can transfer over is the pets though. So I spent a couple months sending everything to one account through Kinzpost before I had them transfer the pets over.

My recommendation for you is put everything into the account that works (Kinzpost mail all the items you want to keep to that one.) Then call Ganz and have them transfer the pets over to it. I don't know if there is a limit on how many pets they can move though. I only had 6 when they transferred mine.

Hope this helps! PM me if you have more questions and I'll try to help you as much as I can!
acflykat is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 09:42 AM   #5
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

I am sorry to hear about your problems. I heard that ganz is working on a less invasive way to change the time zone but for now unfortunately, your stuck. You could send the items to her other account and maybe if they reset your account the codes you've used will be alright to use again? But on the bright side, she can still enjoy all the thrills of webkinz world, its just the hourly activities and curio shop schedules will be off, which still leave plenty of webkinz fun to do.

As for the Pet of the month- you still qualify for the special activities, just not the "loot bag", and it has always been like that. I would suggest that you keep an eye on WI for the future POTM list so you can know to wait to adopt your pet for a month or two.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by sherryvic
i don't know if anyone can help or not. i am at my wits end. my daughter adopted her first webkinz in oct. 2007 in nov we started noticing that the time was off. now she has a second account at her fathers and it works just fine. but this account isn't. i contacted webkinz only to find out her account has been put onto japan time. so she doesn't get to benefit from any hourlys or anything like that, unless we stay up all nite, which i have done. anyway webkinz told me she is more than welcome to start a new account but she would lose all codes and items. which she has 60 plus pets on this account and numerous code items. now all i get is "webkinz is an as is and no guarranties website." is there anything i can do about this? any one higher up that i can go to. they won't even return my calls or emails now. and now to make matters even worse for my daughter she adopted the potm panda back in march and it doesn't seem to qualify for the potm bag. how wrong is that?
if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. thank you
I'm not sure there is much you can do, though certainly stay tuned to your thread, and see if other's have more valuable responses.

You might want to do this: start another account, then kinzpost all the items your daughter has on her Japan account to the new account---or keep the Japan account! So many WI members have many accounts in different times zones--it is a benefit, because there are different rares offered in different time zones. Also, you get extra tries at activities and free items.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no 'higher up' source to go to. Of course, you can certainly call Customer Service, and ask to talk to a supervisor---but I think that's as far as you'll probably get.
I've read your post a couple of times, and I'm a little unclear as to what you would like resolved---I'm infering that you want them to switch your time zones from Japan to US? If so, then maybe it is worth a try calling CS, and asking to talk to a supervisor.

And finally--the POM loot bags are only awarded during the month a pet is designated POTM. therefore, you are correct, since the panda was adopted in March---not this month--your daughter would not receive a loot bag, but she would be able to do all the POM activities as they come up during the month.

I'm sorry this post wasn't too encouraging, but I do want to welcome you to WI! Stick with us, this is the best place to get all the information on WEBKINZ.

good luck with whatever you decide to do.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 09:44 AM   #7
Lil Kinz

they told me the couldn't transfer anything. she would loss everything and i have tried my laptop and desktop a couple of months ago it would flip back and forth then one day if we went in to the adoption center the time would correct itself but now it doesn't and they say they are working on it.
thanks anyway.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

thank you it is a shame hundred of dollars going to waste apparently. and the company doesn't care.
Oh, no! Please don't look at it that way--your account isn't going to waste at all.

As far as the clock situation goes (I forgot to mention that in my previous post), my clock goes '****y' on me, too, once in awhile--it will slip back an hour or even a few minutes, from time to time. I just log out, and log back in again, and that fixes the problem.

And finally another idea: May is Panda month, so if your daughter has her heart set on that loot bag, now might be a great time to buy another Panda---if you are inclined --and start a US account for her. Then you can start kinzposting items from the Japan account to the US one.

It's just an idea....Again, I wish I had more helpful advice.
take care!

---------- luvwebbies added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

F-u-n-k-y is a bad word??

Yikes! That's one demerit for luvwebbies!

Let's change that to my clock goes 'quirky' on me!

Last edited by luvwebbies; 05-01-2008 at 09:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 09:56 AM   #9
Lil Kinz

here is a part of the email that cs sent to me about opening a new account:

If you would like your account to be reset so you can readopt your pet in the correct time zone, please call 1 -866-932-5469, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time and provide our staff with your account information. Please note that if you do choose to reset your account you will lose all items, money and feature codes associated with the account. The codes and items cannot be re-instated, so please be sure you would like to do this before you call. Webkinz World is "as is" or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details.

and this is all i get.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #10
hy lookey there! A
Gift Guru

#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about

they told me the couldn't transfer anything. she would loss everything and i have tried my laptop and desktop a couple of months ago it would flip back and forth then one day if we went in to the adoption center the time would correct itself but now it doesn't and they say they are working on it.
thanks anyway.
you could send everything to your other account over time everything will be out of that account, and you can reset it!
#1webkinzluver is offline Female
Closed