Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: Help!!!!!!ALL My stuff is gone!!!

Ok so yesterday I got a new webkinz and I wanted to log it in today. I never really go on but I do go on every once in a while and so I logged in and nothing was in my dock no easter present but I did get the letter nothing in any of my rooms and I have the alley cat so I did the bonus wheel of wishes and got a token and nothing was in my dock when I was done I logged out and back in and still nothing!!! Tho I still have my money. Now I just saw a egg float by click on it and got nothing!!!!!No one at all knows my password but I did tell my friend but I have changed my password since then and im really scared because I have an exclusive room and now everything that was in there is all GONE!!!!! And im not sure if this helps with your answers or anything but I have Internet Explorer 7. (I have not logged in my new pet in yet)

- - - -> Sam
sali101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help!!!!!!ALL My stuff is gone!!!

Try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. Log in again and contact GANZ if it's not fixed. I'm sorry that happened. Maybe it's just a glitch.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

well if i were you i would contact GANZ before logging on the webkinz, but if you only had a few pets you could create a new account. Well you can do what you choose, but i recomened calling GANZ
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
I want to be GT not
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
Try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. Log in again and contact GANZ if it's not fixed. I'm sorry that happened. Maybe it's just a glitch.

-Pugs
how do I clear my cache?
Old 04-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Hmm...thats really weird. I don't think it has anything to do with your Internet because I have that same one and my account is fine. I don't know what to tell you other than keep trying to log in and see what happens! Try refreshing your dock. Go to the doctor (just to exit out of your dock) or go play a game and see what happens.

If still nothing works or you don't get your stuff back. Try again tomarrow. If its not there, contact Ganz. Make sure you send some kind of proof, like a picture if you have one of your exclusive room with the email. I'm so sorry this happened to you!

Laura
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
I want to be GT not
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by HannaWalters10
well if i were you i would contact GANZ before logging on the webkinz, but if you only had a few pets you could create a new account. Well you can do what you choose, but i recomened calling GANZ
I will see if my mom lets me call them but im not making a new account... 30 something lol....
Old 04-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #7
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Oops...I most have been typing at the same time as Pug and HannaWalters.
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #8
I want to be GT not
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by speedieblonde
Hmm...thats really weird. I don't think it has anything to do with your Internet because I have that same one and my account is fine. I don't know what to tell you other than keep trying to log in and see what happens! Try refreshing your dock. Go to the doctor (just to exit out of your dock) or go play a game and see what happens.

If still nothing works or you don't get your stuff back. Try again tomarrow. If its not there, contact Ganz. Make sure you send some kind of proof, like a picture if you have one of your exclusive room with the email. I'm so sorry this happened to you!

Laura
Thanks for posting!!! sadly i dont have a picture of my exclusive room only the empty verison
Old 04-12-2009, 12:37 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

I just did the same thing but I get on everyday well I get on many times in one day but I was jut on and everything was fine then I got off to get ready and when I logged back on everything was gone and nothing was in my dock.. maybe there is just a bunc of people on today and its taking forever to load everything or maybe its a glitch Im not sure what is going on either :\
xokrista08 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
I want to be GT not
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by xokrista08
I just did the same thing but I get on everyday well I get on many times in one day but I was jut on and everything was fine then I got off to get ready and when I logged back on everything was gone and nothing was in my dock.. maybe there is just a bunc of people on today and its taking forever to load everything or maybe its a glitch Im not sure what is going on either :\
But then if thats true how would we get our easter basket? You could have already gotten it but I havent...
Closed