Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #11
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help, adopted a lion, did not get a room

Congratulations on your new Webkinz and also on making your first post (to start a new thread, yet!) here in WI! Welcome! See how helpful everyone is...so many nice responses to your question. I like gettting the really big rooms, so I really liked it when I stopped getting free ones and getting the cash to buy my own instead. If you don't have an outdoor room yet, you might want to start one...they are a lot of fun. And right now, they come with SNOW! for winter--even more fun! You can garden (grow strawberries and vegetables to sell or feed to your pets), plant flowers and trees or get some of the outdoor furniture, fountains, and topiaries to decorate.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #12
Make a Giraffe
Webkinz :)

maggiemaepuppy has a spectacular aura about

oh when you get nine pets and you adopt your tenth you don't get a room. you get a super bed instead
maggiemaepuppy is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:13 PM   #13
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

You hit the big milestone! Starting with your 11th pet you no longer get a room, you get a bonus gift box instead, holding an extra exclusive or rare item or gold coin
Old 02-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
Gifted

coolocat1 is on a distinguished road

You stop getting rooms after ten
Old 02-28-2009, 11:06 PM   #15
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you stop getting rooms after ten, but they give enough money for a room! I guess ganz wants to give more options on what you can do. Congratulaions on your new lion, WELCOME TO WI!!!!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 12:06 AM   #16

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

what everyone said is right after 10 pets, you get the bonus gift box instead of a room
Sparkle! is offline Male
Old 03-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #17
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Congratulations on your new adoption! Like the others said you don't get a room after the 10th pet! Welcome to WI, I see this is your first post!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 12:14 AM   #18
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

If this is yor 11th pet you will get a bed box instead
Googles96 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #19
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Hi! After your tenth pet, you do not get any free rooms after that. Your pet will randomly pop up in any room in your house. Hope I helped!
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #20
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by AuntSissy
Help, I adopted a lion today and he did not get a room. He got his gift but no room. He popped up in the bathroom. Has anyone else had this happen. There are 10 other pets in the house.
When this first happened to my daughter I thought she was confused about what happened,but then when I looked I got worried too! No worries, I know others have said it, but you no longer will receive a room with each pet, but you will get an extra gift box which contains a special 'spin' for a 1000 kinzcash coin or a special item.

Don't worry, you are not alone in being worried when it happened. But so you know, if you use you 'my page' and you have your pet on it you will have to change what room is its bedroom (if you want to show it). The default room for it now will be the room it was entered into.

Have fun and congrats on the new pet!
meowsrus is offline Female
Closed