Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Help! Adopted the collie and choc lab today and got no rooms with either one! anyone else?

What is going on? Please help if you have any info. We adopted the collie(woohoo-so glad to get it!) and the chocolate lab today and with both adoptions when we clicked on "start playing with your pet" they showed up in existing rooms (the collie in our cocker spaniels room which was our first Webkinz and the choc lab in our first yard) with the whole congratulations banner and stuff. Has anyone ever had this happen before? These were our 11 and 12 pets but surely there isn't a room limit is there? I tried to call Ganz as I already had a customer service number that I hadn't been able to call about yet for some exclusive items that we lost when we got logged out but they are apparently closed today. Help!
:cs::wt::pig:
Here are all of our pets names-Freckles, Fluffy, Lily Pad, Oreo, Curly Q, Bean(as in black bean my daughters fave!), Sweetie, Bob, Snowbelle, Pigslee, Furslee, Brownia
klock101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 04:41 PM   #2
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help! Adopted the collie and choc lab today and got no rooms with either one! anyone else?

After 10 pets, you no longer get rooms. You get extra KC instead.
goyoga is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #3
eharres
Webkinz :)

sassykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! Adopted the collie and choc lab today and got no rooms with either one! anyone else?

ya i know i was sad when i found that out!
Old 11-23-2007, 05:57 PM   #4
Chellebfff

after you have collected 10 or more webkinz they donnot give you rooms with your pet anymore and you should still recieve 1500 kinzcash for your pets and with the tenth webkinz adoption you should be able to pick one exclusive bed for your pet good luck and keep on collecting
Old 11-23-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by goyoga
After 10 pets, you no longer get rooms. You get extra KC instead.
Thanks so much! I had no idea that is how it worked! You would think with 12 pets we would know that! I'm actually kind of glad because now we can buy them BIG rooms and put them where we want. I wondered if that was the case since I noticed we got a lot more kinzcash than normal. Thanks again!

:cs:Freckles,Fluffy,Lily Pad,Oreo,Curly Q,Bean,Sweetie,Bob,:wt:Snowbelle,:pigigslee,Furslee,Brownia
klock101 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by klock101
Thanks so much! I had no idea that is how it worked! You would think with 12 pets we would know that! I'm actually kind of glad because now we can buy them BIG rooms and put them where we want. I wondered if that was the case since I noticed we got a lot more kinzcash than normal. Thanks again!

:cs:Freckles,Fluffy,Lily Pad,Oreo,Curly Q,Bean,Sweetie,Bob,:wt:Snowbelle,:pigigslee,Furslee,Brownia

You're Welcome. I much prefer buying large rooms and placing them where I want them.
goyoga is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 08:49 PM   #7
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

if you have 10 you won't get anymore rooms, just kc and extra bonus on certain # of adoption
Closed