Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
cindy34655 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help with Adobe Flash player

I have been trying for 2 hours now to get on webkinz for my son. When I get to the home page instead of being able to log in, there is a message stating that I must download adobe flash player. But when I do dowload the program, it doesn't download. Even after restarting the computer, I still get the same message on the webkinz homepage. I think I'm going crazy, can anyone help?

TIA
Cindy
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
I want to be a
Webkinz :)

Melia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help with Adobe Flash player

Welcome to WI!

Go HERE to get the flash player straight from Adobe's site. I wasn't able to download it off the Webkinz site either. Hopefully you can get it installed and get to play in WW soon!
Melia is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #3
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

If that doesn't work you might want to try uninstalling it first, and then installing from the Adobe website. To uninstall go to your Start Menu on the lower left-hand side of your computer, select Settings and Control Panel. Then go to Add/Remove Programs. Select the Adobe Flash Player and select Remove or Uninstall, whichever is an option. It may require you to restart your computer. Once it is completely removed try the link in the post above. I had to do this on a couple of my computers, and they work fine now.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #4
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Welcome to WI Cindy!!! You've picked the right reason to join - H-E-L-P!!! Hope the sage advice above helps. Definitely try installing direct from Adobe first and then the uninstall/install option. It's a hassle, but it may help. Be warned that WW will still be slow once you're back in! Lots of glitches lately LOL!
marthaaa is offline Female
Closed