Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help account totaly cleaned out!

I think someone has sold the stuff to the WShop
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Purplepassion is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I had planned on calling them. I hate that this had to happen on a weekend!!!!
I double asked her who all she might have shown or told any info, and she said no one. I dont even know it!!! lol Like I said, she has been very good with that! ( I think when my sister got hacked scared her so much thats why she is so good with her info)
I asked about the games and she only does the well and the wheel.
No new pets added. The only thing that has changed are the rooms and KC amount.
Yes she has LOTS of sibs! lol But they are all younger and still dont know her info.
I did take a pic of the one room that has everything in it still, along with the items in the dock and how much KC is there.

Thanks for all the info!!
Purplepassion is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #13
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Hope this gets sourted out
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #14
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

it was mostlikely a hacker. they dont have to change the password. there are so many websites where one can obtain passwords without anyone giving them away. sorry and good luck
snoga is offline Male
Old 05-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #15
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Sounds like you've been hacked. Call GANZ right away!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #16
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Purplepassion
Yes I had planned on calling them. I hate that this had to happen on a weekend!!!!
I double asked her who all she might have shown or told any info, and she said no one. I dont even know it!!! lol Like I said, she has been very good with that! ( I think when my sister got hacked scared her so much thats why she is so good with her info)
I asked about the games and she only does the well and the wheel.
No new pets added. The only thing that has changed are the rooms and KC amount.
Yes she has LOTS of sibs! lol But they are all younger and still dont know her info.
I did take a pic of the one room that has everything in it still, along with the items in the dock and how much KC is there.

Thanks for all the info!!
This is odd - normally a hacker would transfer the good items to their own account - though I guess they could sell wshop stuff and convert KC to pools and ship them as well.

If someone got her code then the password would have changed.

Has she ever used the account at school? or a library? someone can watch and get accounts and passwords that way.

Is her password something that could be easy to guess?

I hope Ganz can help sort this out = what a shock that must have been.

One way to test "friend" hacks is to send something small (like a 5KC food) to every account on her phone the day that something suspicious occurs - then if one account says "you have already sent something to this person" when you haven't you'll have a good indication of which friend was the problem - then you can ask to see their account and check the incoming Kinzposts list to know.

Ganz keeps a list of received Kinzpost on your account - but they really should keep track of all sent kinzposts too to help make it easier to spot trouble.

Last edited by Jarrah; 05-09-2009 at 04:12 PM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #17
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

You might consider having her take any items that are priceless or even extremely coveted by her and sending them to different accounts for the time being...just for safe keeping! I don't know if Ganz could tell what was there before, but I'll bet they could tell what she had received as far as adoption gifts and through Kinzpost.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am so sorry this happened. I don't understand why anyone would hack into her account and then sell her items. Did you look at her friend's list on webkinz and see if there is anyone you and she don't recognize? I do hope that Ganz can help you find out where the things went at least.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #19
cora246

Webkinz Girl909 will become famous soon enough

I think someone guessed her password and sold everything to the W shop and geve her extra KC
Webkinz Girl909 is offline Female
Closed