Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Purplepassion is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help account totaly cleaned out!

My daughter logged on to her account, and went to her room and noticed that it was empty. So I told her to log out n sign back in. Still the same, so I went to look and ALL of her rooms are empty but 1 room that is the same (untouched), and a few rooms with 1 or 2 items. She still has some of her PSI and a couple exclusive items, and 1 wshop item, the clam couch. She has 10000 extra kc that she didnt b4. Nothing in her dock but food. I cleaned everything from the PC and had her log on again, and still no diff. So I had her get on my laptop, going from IE to Firefox, XP to Vista, and nothing diff. (I did that cuz I had probs with that comp and my WW account b4)
She has been very good with her codes and password, and NO ONE knows what they are. Her password has not been changed, so that tells me that she was not hacked. Could it be a glitch with everything missing and extra KC?? Poor kid is freaking out!! Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Thanks!!
Purplepassion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help account totaly cleaned out!

Well, sounds like you've covered A-Z pc wise. Contact Ganz ASAP.
On the log-in page click
Customer service-->the Customer Support --> Choose "Is something missing"
fill out your email, user name and you will need an existing pet code.
hope this helps
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I would contact Ganz. Call them since so much is missing.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Do they have a sibling? maybe they sold it
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Sounds like someone went in and sold everything to the WShop
Old 05-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #6
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

I would put a call into Ganz as soon as possible. Maybe they can help. I know of another member who's entire dock disappeared but the extra kc is kind of strange. Did you double check to make sure there were no new pets added that your daughter didn't add? That is how we got hacked. Someone hacked our password then logged a pet onto our account so they could have future access. Ganz was able to tell me exactly where my stuff was sent and banned the accounts that hacked us. Good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions.
klock101 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Sounds like someone went in and sold everything to the WShop
Ooooh I hadn't even thought about that. Good point.
klock101 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Purplepassion
My daughter logged on to her account, and went to her room and noticed that it was empty. So I told her to log out n sign back in. Still the same, so I went to look and ALL of her rooms are empty but 1 room that is the same (untouched), and a few rooms with 1 or 2 items. She still has some of her PSI and a couple exclusive items, and 1 wshop item, the clam couch. She has 10000 extra kc that she didnt b4. Nothing in her dock but food. I cleaned everything from the PC and had her log on again, and still no diff. So I had her get on my laptop, going from IE to Firefox, XP to Vista, and nothing diff. (I did that cuz I had probs with that comp and my WW account b4)
She has been very good with her codes and password, and NO ONE knows what they are. Her password has not been changed, so that tells me that she was not hacked. Could it be a glitch with everything missing and extra KC?? Poor kid is freaking out!! Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Thanks!!
That was a very good idea of what to generally do (: I assume you've planned to call GANZ on Monday as well, but, I think you have gotten a glitch that may have sold some things That is what it sounds like to me...

Did she ever see how much an exclusive was worth by putting it on the W-Shop sales? I did that to my Bowling Alley, then one week later, I couldn't find it, but, I had the extra KC that it was worth in the W-Shop...

Well, contacting GANZ is the best bet (: I would just try to wait out the weekend, but, tell her to not put ANYTHING in those rooms (: Also, if you have any screenshots of what WAS in those rooms, it would be perfect (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 05-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #9

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

she may have told one of her friends the password
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

She might have easily been hacked, that it or it was a glitch. I've had a lot of stuff missing for a few days, you can ask GANZ about that. For the extra KC, has she been playing eager beaver or webkinz rally often, i've gotten a glitch on them that kept giving me the money i won, over and ocer. You could get 10 000 in maybe an hour so that may have happened, if the computer was on standby or something.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed