Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #61
Judibeefl
Webkinz :)

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP! Account Revoked

Unfortunately, hackers is the correct terminology these days. I am an elementary school media center teacher and have approved Webkinz as a SAFE site forchildren, but the kds are sharing their passwords with other kids in their class because the other kids do not have Webkinz but are enticed by what they see the other children diong. I have had 2 children come to me and say somebody spent their KC on items they did not want. My answer always is, "You should not share your IDS and/or passcodes with anyone"! Lessons were learned ad now they are not giving their IDs and passcodes as out as much. I told them all that they cuold lose their accounts f something were to happen while another child is using it.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 10:23 AM   #62

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: HELP! Account Revoked

View Post Originally Posted by smrtiegurl101
bubberyran-the room renaming happened to me, too. Sounds strange, but when I type something (Backyard, for example) and pressed 'enter' a little hard, it went through. But I don't think you can change the rooms your pet's came with.
You can change the name of the room your pet's came with. I have changed all of mine. When I learned after the 10th pet you would no longer receive a room but some other bonus object I decided they shouldn't all have individual rooms. Now I have a girls sleeping room & a boys sleeping room that they share. I've used the other rooms as closets and whatever else I thought I needed.:rac::pig::chi::goo::luvfrog::pgn::rbt::gr:
Old 04-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #63
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to my post here that I made just a few moments ago?

---------- Judibeefl added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Sill me..i forgot to hit "refresh".. gotta luv AOL.

View Post Originally Posted by Judibeefl
What happened to my post here that I made just a few moments ago?

Last edited by Judibeefl; 04-13-2008 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #64
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

First of all CONGRATS on getting back your daughter's account and SHAME on that parent who lied to Ganz about the found code ...

I have been keeping my daughter's pet codes safe and sound. I never thought about the TC codes though ... use and trach 'em has been our method. Are you all suggesting even those codes be kept??
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 04:59 PM   #65
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kimbrm2
You can change the name of the room your pet's came with. I have changed all of mine. When I learned after the 10th pet you would no longer receive a room but some other bonus object I decided they shouldn't all have individual rooms. Now I have a girls sleeping room & a boys sleeping room that they share. I've used the other rooms as closets and whatever else I thought I needed.:rac::pig::chi::goo::luvfrog::pgn::rbt::gr:
On the new servers, you CAN"T name the rooms anything at all in many cases. I learned this by adding a new account and it has been that way for 2 months now. They told me it was because it is a newer server and they are not finished working out the bugs and therefore just keep trying to name them daily.....This is not right. MY granddaugher, nor I, can find anyone or anyroom by numbers alone. I would think this would be a priority...............it is quite frustrating! If you can name, you must name them simple names, tho. it won't always take the same words as others' accounts....you just have to keep trying ....sorry.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #66
Teddyhugger123

superpenniedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Its Probably A Misunderstanding.
He/she May Have Tried To Use A
Unexisting Code Constantly
Old 04-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #67
quackle1000

well... I do admit that I have entered in codes that do not exist, and I know someone who knows someone who kept entering codes and got a free webkinz, so I don't think that is it. I think it is either a glitch, or someone has hacked into her username, or webkinz world made a misteak! PM me when you find out what happened! I hope I helped!
Closed