Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: HELP! Account Revoked

[quote=AmyMone;6701365]Hello All!

Again we thank you for all of your kind and helpful responses.

First, the good news: Our daughter's account has been re-activated! This would not have been possible without all of the help, advice on dealing with Ganz, and positive attitudes. THIS is what forums are for!

I'm so glad to hear everything worked out.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the good news with us!!!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 10:24 PM   #52
I rules!
Gift Guru
mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH! I'm so glad to hear everything worked out!
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #53
cheychey45 is an unknown quantity at this point

It could just be a mistake too. maybe they meant to close someone else's account and closed yours by mistake. definitely call. I have a phone number with an extension of someone at work. pm me and i will give you a direct extension.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:26 AM   #54
bubbaryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, thank goodness that everything turned out all right!! It was so nice of you to follow up and let us all know how everything turned out. This whole experience made me realize a few things:

1. The next time something goes seriously wrong with my or my children's accounts, I'm going to call Ganz. E-mailing and waiting for replies (and then getting unsatisfactory replies!) just takes too long and so far I haven't gotten any good results. So, I'm gonna go right to the source!

2. Ganz is really SERIOUS about those adoption code tags and the codes that come with carry bags, playing cards, etc. So far our family has done a lousy job of keeping track of that stuff, but we changed that today. My kids and I each now have a large envelope in which to store all of our codes, and we separated different ones into little plastic baggies (one for pet adoptions, one for cards, one for clothing codes, etc.). I wish I had done this earlier, because when one of my best items disappeared into cyperspace, I sent a complaint e-mail to Ganz, and they responded with an online form to fill out with info like how I got the item (pet adoption, trading card code, etc.), the date purchsed, and all that stuff. Well, because I was so disorganized and couldn't find the necessary information, I couldn't fill out the form and therefore lost any chance I had to have the item replaced. That was an "oh shucks" learning experience for me, but YOUR experience really drove home the importance of keeping any and all codes SAFE!

It was so nice to see such immediate concern and helpful suggestions for a fellow WI member in need. Have a great week, everybody!

Old 04-08-2008, 06:12 AM   #55
cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Great suggestion Bubbaryan. I'm going to try to do that myself. I'm ashamed that I too, have no clue where most of my codes are, or even if I still have them! I adopted most of my pets over the summer either at my b/f's cottage or while on various trips. God only knows if the codes are at the cottage or somewhere under some hotel room bed. I was always under the impression that it was only the FIRST code that counted, I"m glad I now know otherwise, before it's too late!!!
Another thing I should probably do- is write the name of each pet on the back of the tag. For the most part I only have 1 of each pet, but I do have duplicates of a few. If I lost one of the racoon tags, I would have no idea which one it was.
Looks like I have my work cut out for me, this might prove to be more difficult than preparing for tax season!!!
But thanks again for the suggestion for the envelopes and baggies.
And thanks again to the original poster for showing us all how important it is to protect ALL tags, not just the first one!!
Old 04-08-2008, 08:28 AM   #56
karmichtoo is an unknown quantity at this point

AmyMone, I'm glad to hear that your issues have been resolved. I like others have learn a lesson about keeping a closer hold on my tags. I do have them all set aside but they are not organized in any way and because of your post and experience I will be more vigilant about keeping them safe. Thanks for sharing your story and outcome.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #57
dadora1 has a spectacular aura about

thats wonderful that they let her have her account back.i dont know what i'd do with out my webkinz.id go crazy.
dadora1 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #58

bubberyran-the room renaming happened to me, too. Sounds strange, but when I type something (Backyard, for example) and pressed 'enter' a little hard, it went through. But I don't think you can change the rooms your pet's came with.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #59
Gift Trainee
bean loves kinz is on a distinguished road

Wow I did not know that someone could mess up your account by getting your code. I let my daughter have all of hers but now I think I'm gonna get them back. She had a birthday party and someone took her trading cards. Also she gave her code to her best friend and she did a lot of buying and selling and taking of her items. We have learned the hard way about protecting things even from your "friends". But I never even thought about the codes. I am so glad everything worked out for you and thank you for sharing this it might have prevented a lot more people from having problems. Enjoy your kinz
Old 04-13-2008, 09:35 AM   #60
Tu madre.
sydney123212 is just really nicesydney123212 is just really nice

Glad 2 hear everything worked out,AmyMone!
sydney123212 is offline Female