Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 08:40 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

sydsyd1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP! Account Revoked

I wish I could help however I do not know how to. All I can do is wish you and your daughter good luck on getting back the account.
sydsyd1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #22
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

OH no! How sad! Try calling ganz!

QUESTIONS TO ASK you AND YOUR Daughter.

• Does any of her friends know her password/ secret code?
  • Do any of her class mates know a cheat on WW that got her banned?
  • Did she ever hack, steal or cheat on her or others account(s) (I doubt it but its worth a try)
OH and don't buy any more webkinz until this is resolved.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 12:14 PM   #23
teacherroom118
Gift Guru

tinalynn will become famous soon enough

It's terrible that that happened to your daughter! Usually something had to be happening repeatedly on her account in order for that message to appear. I'm a teacher whose 5th grade students have gotten me hooked on this. I don't let any of them trade passwords...a few have done this with bad results...so they've since changed them. I also don't let them bring in anything with a code on it...pet codes, trading cards with codes, etc. We had a student receive a pet as a gift at school and then someone stole their tag! Now when that happens I take the tag until dismissal, so no students have access to it.

It's a shame what some people will do to ruin someone's account.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #24
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Did you try what nannc said to do? maybe she can play with her account that way. Click the forgot password andmaybe that will at least get you in for now.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #25
Lil Kinz
AmyMone is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
Did you try what nannc said to do? maybe she can play with her account that way. Click the forgot password andmaybe that will at least get you in for now.
Yes, we tried this to no avail, as it is not an account suspension.

We do know that our daughter did nothing malicious, nor does she know anything about cheats and hacks.

Unfortunately, she did share her passcode with her younger cousin in spite of our warning not to, and is now painfully realizing the consequences regardless of what her cousin may or may not have done. Our daughter has learned a valuable lesson.

We are hoping that Ganz will be sympathetic, lest they lose a faithful fan of their product.

Again, we will post any results here once we have any.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #26
Perulina

hanily is an unknown quantity at this point

she should not have joined a password club
Old 04-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #27
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by AmyMone
Yes, we tried this to no avail, as it is not an account suspension.

We do know that our daughter did nothing malicious, nor does she know anything about cheats and hacks.

Unfortunately, she did share her passcode with her younger cousin in spite of our warning not to, and is now painfully realizing the consequences regardless of what her cousin may or may not have done. Our daughter has learned a valuable lesson.

We are hoping that Ganz will be sympathetic, lest they lose a faithful fan of their product.

Again, we will post any results here once we have any.
AmyMone, I hate to say this and it is not bashing Ganz, but they are not responsible if she gave her password out. As far as revoking the account and letting you back, they may be able to do that. BUT, have you talked to the cousin????? I would start there. Is their account revoked? Or did they not have one of their own?
There are several ways to get in touch withGanz.... OH, and when your posts add up to 10-15, you can send and receive Private messges (PM) But, I will keep checking back and see what the updates are. I truly hope they will restore account privileges. True, she has learned a valuable, and costly lesson.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #28
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Anything I could have added to the conversation has already been said. I just wanted to post so that you know there is one other person out there who cares and is thinking about you.
I look forward to hearing what Ganz has to say, and hope that it is good news.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #29
sisterbaby68
sisterbaby68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh poor Baby. I hope she gets it back. You might try signing her in and not giving her the password when she gets back on. No matter the warnings little kids always share their passwords with "friends" One of my daughters friends gave out thier password and someone went in and took all their stuff.

My nephew is out of town and he just called and asked me if his webkinz were doing ok. HaHa. I have his password because all he wants to do is play with the animals to. I have to earn him $ so he can get food.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:10 PM   #30
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
Anything I could have added to the conversation has already been said. I just wanted to post so that you know there is one other person out there who cares and is thinking about you.
I look forward to hearing what Ganz has to say, and hope that it is good news.
YES....we are all waiting to hear what they say......I also asked if she has spoke tot he cousin?????
It really is ashame........

We are all aznxiously awaiting your response. Be dialing th ephone when the lines open in the morning and keep calling until you get a person. It says that you can't leave a message but just be patient, listen to the recording and YOU CAN leave a message or call back again and listen and then hit "4" and you will eventually get a live person...........then once you get a live person, they are probably not going to be the one that can help you but don't hang up....get transferred. They should be more than happy to get you to the "right" person in a situation like this!Good Luck!
Closed