Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #11
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HELP! Account Revoked

The message for codes is not that message......I forget the exact wording altho it made my DGD "cry" the way it was worded. It is sooo easy to make a mistake on entering codes, and difficuult when it is a young one. just learning.....but it only locks you out for 23 hours.

AmyMone, you can private messge and get more infomation (I will be happy to help and I am sure others will too) but you have to have 10 posts....maybe 15, I am not exactly sure. Just find some threads and post.....then PM me. I have never heard of this, Surely they just got the incorrect account.....I know that doesn't help matters any but we are here to help.....Please do keep us updated.........
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 03:34 PM   #12
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hi AmyMone (& Welcome to WI!) Wish it was a happier experience that was bringing you here.. though.
Unless somebody else somehow had access to your daughter's account and did something wrong (and, even then!) I wouldn't worry.

You won't be able to reach Customer Support until Monday - AND the best way that I've experienced to actually get to speak to a person is THIS:

- Dial 1 - 800 - 724 - 5902
- PUSH 0!
- An operator will come on - tell her that you need to speak to someone about issues on your Webkinz account.
- You will either get to speak to a Customer Support person immediately - or, get to leave a message (And - DO leave a brief message with your phone # - they have been fairly good about calling people back.) BUT - ALSO - write down the name and extension # of the person you're leaving a message for.
- That way, if they don't call back in a reasonable amount of time, you can try calling them back.
- To do that, you dial the same 800 number - THEN PUSH 4 - and the person's extension number.
(I reached someone this way after 3 tries.)

The customer service reps are normally very nice. They have had their hands tied lately as far as being able to help in some instances (missing adoption items.) But, in this instance - I do believe they will be able to look at your daughter's account, see whatever did happen, and straighten it out.

The best of luck with this - please let us know that you DID get everything solved on Monday! (Thinking positive! )

(Also... if you seen this soon - you may wish to copy/paste the info onto your computer... sometimes the mods here need to edit certain things - and this may be included...although, I don't think it should be!)

---------- angelgurl1 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

BTW - do have your daughter's account info and any other pertinent info ready to tell them...
I believe they asked me my birth date (needs to be an adult calling), my daughter's username, and my daughter's birthdate the first time I spoke to them.

Last edited by angelgurl1; 04-05-2008 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 03:37 PM   #13
shoppingqueenz10

Oh my gosh!!! I am sorry, that hasent happend to me,but her account might have been expired so she would have to get a new webkinz logged on to have access to it. I hope GANZ fixes it
Old 04-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by bambam263
lil' hackers????
HA Ha! i know, but i was just brainstorming ideas, and i didn't get to see how old she was, so i'm just assuming she's younger than me
i love summer is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

if she needs to get into her account, use the secret codes that came with one of her pets and choose forgot password at bottom login screen. As long as you have these codes you will AWAYS get back into your account. Use the code for one of the pets in that account and you should not have any problems.

Good luck from a victim in the past. Thanks,
Old 04-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #16
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by shoppingqueenz10
Oh my gosh!!! I am sorry, that hasent happend to me,but her account might have been expired so she would have to get a new webkinz logged on to have access to it. I hope GANZ fixes it

She is brand new to WW.....and her daughter is young......too young to type on here, that is why her Mom is asking for help.

I would think the message is going to say a month in advance, or supposed to anyway, that your account will be espiring soon.........

Her account says it has been revoked. I am sure Ganz will take care of it.......

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nannc
if she needs to get into her account, use the secret codes that came with one of her pets and choose forgot password at bottom login screen. As long as you have these codes you will AWAYS get back into your account.
Good luck from a victim in the past. Thanks,
Nannc,

did your account say it had been revoked tho???? I am really curious as I have never seen this problem........I believe she stated somewhere else tho that items had been taken from her house..........

---------- pblavelle added 29 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by AmyMone
First of all, thank you all for replying and for your words of support. We had called the number, but hung up prior to the message ending, thinking that they had changed their policy. We will definitely try it again! Also, we have directly written to tech support at the address provided here.

To answer some questions:

Our daughter was at her grandmother's house all day yesterday and there is not computer there.

I don't think she knows to enter random codes. All she wants to do is play in there and take care of her webkinz, so I think that is out.

The message says, "Due to violations of our User Agreement don on this account, the account privileges have been revoked and the account has been closed. All activity on an account is the responsibility of the account owner, and account closings are final." This message appears right after entering the user name and password on the Webkins login page.

We certainly hope that we can get hold of someone at Ganz and get this resolved. We have no idea why her account was revoked. Any information we receive from them regardless of the outcome will be posted here.

Thanks again!

AmyMone, I am sooo glad that you will come back here and read all of the posts as well as give us updates. Continue to call, and call back and get a person.........

I just can't help but think that this is just a mixed up mess but WOW! What a message to receive!!!! Thre is tons of valuable info here on WI, but you definitely need to speak to a "higher-Up person for Webkinz. You can also go to Ganz main page and there is a differnt email to click on and send inforation. I suggest that you do that as well. Cover all of your bases andyou WILL get it resolved.......I feel certain, based on what you have said. I know that none of this helps your little girl being able to play on Webkinz this weekend, but what Nanna said in her post is worth a shot.......let us know.

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-05-2008 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #17
pearlpennie

pearlpennie is an unknown quantity at this point

this can happen when she
types in random codes in the adoption center
to get a free pet in the account
or ganz made a mistake
Old 04-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #18

natalieg7680 is on a distinguished road

aww! thats too bad i would help but IDK how to
Old 04-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #19
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by natalieg7680
aww! thats too bad i would help but IDK how to

Natalieg, how sweet of you to post......it is ashame that none of us can do anything to help but offer suggestions and advice and ways for her to get intouch with Ganz......Here is the BIG problem, nobody is there on the weekends.......I really hate to sound negative but there is no other way for this to be put..........with the amount of people on this site, there SHOULD be technical support and CS help 24 hours per day! JMO!!!!

It is a weekend and this poor little girl cannot even play AT ALL, and her Mother can't get in touch with someone at a BIG company. All of these other children's site have support.....
Old 04-06-2008, 07:55 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
AmyMone is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. You all have been so helpful and we thank you for it.

Yes, it is a drag that she can't play at all this weekend. We will be contacting Ganz on Monday to get this resolved or to at least get some answers. Whatever we learn will definitely be posted here.

Thank you again!
Closed