Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
AmyMone is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP! Account Revoked

Please, someone help us! Our daughter's account has been revoked by Ganz. We do not know why. She is only removed years old and this occurred sometime today when she had no acccess to a computer. Ganz is saying it is a "violation" but we don't know what that is. We have written to support, and have read the user agreements and all questions on the Webkinz World web site.

Has anyone experienced this before and was it resolved to your satisfaction?

Thank you in advance

Concerned parents

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 04-04-2008 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: removed age
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HELP! Account Revoked

Were you always with her when she used the site? The only thing I can think of is that maybe she was going to the adoption center or code shop and entering random codes not knowing that it was wrong and could get her in trouble.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I would call them and ask them why they revoked her account. Here is a link that has the number:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html

Good Luck in fixing her account!
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #4
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by AmyMone
Please, someone help us! Our daughter's account has been revoked by Ganz. We do not know why. She is only removed years old and this occurred sometime today when she had no acccess to a computer. Ganz is saying it is a "violation" but we don't know what that is. We have written to support, and have read the user agreements and all questions on the Webkinz World web site.

Has anyone experienced this before and was it resolved to your satisfaction?

Thank you in advance

Concerned parents

Ohhh nooo, how sad......do you think maybe she was entering codes, that will lock you out of just entering codes for 24 hours though, NOT revoke your account, unless it is another glitch.......SIGH! It may be days before you get a call back, I would call and even tho it says you cannot leave a message, just be patient and listen to the entire message and you then CAN leave a message or if you are lucky you will get a live person but someone WILL call you back........THis is much faster than writing to support as they are flooded with emails....I am not saying to not write to support, do that as well.......just trying to help in another way to get it resolved asap foryou Please let us know what the problem was.....this is a new one! I am sure they will fix it for you tho! Good Luck!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #5
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

What was the message when you tried to get in, or was is something that just popped up. I am Hopeing it is a glitch on your end, Webkinz has not been working well today, You can't even use you kinzphone.
dpac5 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
AmyMone is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, thank you all for replying and for your words of support. We had called the number, but hung up prior to the message ending, thinking that they had changed their policy. We will definitely try it again! Also, we have directly written to tech support at the address provided here.

To answer some questions:

Our daughter was at her grandmother's house all day yesterday and there is not computer there.

I don't think she knows to enter random codes. All she wants to do is play in there and take care of her webkinz, so I think that is out.

The message says, "Due to violations of our User Agreement don on this account, the account privileges have been revoked and the account has been closed. All activity on an account is the responsibility of the account owner, and account closings are final." This message appears right after entering the user name and password on the Webkins login page.

We certainly hope that we can get hold of someone at Ganz and get this resolved. We have no idea why her account was revoked. Any information we receive from them regardless of the outcome will be posted here.

Thanks again!
Old 04-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

This is what i think happend
Is your child in school? if so, does she have friends that play on Webkinz? If you said yes to both of the questions, i'm thinking maybe she told a friend he password and then the friend hacked into it and ruined her account. it says that on the webkinz homepage that the owner of the account is responsible for all actions on it. even if they didn't do it. of course, this may be an error and your daughter's friends may be to young to understand these things, but i'm just thinking
I hope she gets to go on her account soon!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 02:36 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH MY GOODNESS...My Granddaughter lost a whole bunch of her stuff because she was a part of a 'Password club.' She is very young, I am guessing about the age of your little girl because of the type of activity that she does on her account.
The older children told her she could 'play with them' if she gave her Webkinz World password. The one thing she was so proud of. She knew her password and when she came home from Nana and Papa's after that weekend, she went back into her account and the items she treasured were missing. I changed her passcode right away and I didn't bother to call Ganz because, although it is a harsh lesson to learn, it was an important one to not bail her out of. She made a promise to Ms. Birdy that she would always keep her code secret. We have a strong ethic about keeping promises, here. She understands, but it doesn't make the hurt go away.
I am sorry for your little girls loss. I hope that her acount may yet be retrieved. They are well aware of how old she is. Surely they must understand that she couldn't hack much less break their rules.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
soccer_girl123 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWWW! she was probably trying to enter random codes or using fake cheat codes... and GANZ thought it was suspicious... call them and say "Hello I am (insert name) mother of your Webkinz fan (insert child's name) and i was wondering why my daughter's/son's account was revoked.. they're (insert WW id) and i was wondering if you could give me some info and i was hoping i could get our account (insert WW id) Un-revoked? PLease... we have been a huge fan! and we have (insert number a Webbie items... pets charms figures... ect)'' and have your chilkd come on and say "hello i am sorry i didnt know i was doing anything wrong.. please let me have my account back! thank you!" then you come back" we really are sorry! please you may email us at (insert email) or call us (insert phone #) anytime.. please! Thank you and have a fabulous day and tank you for your time. Bye!"

then just wait

ive never had this happen to me
Old 04-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #10
bambam263 loves
Webkinz :)

bambam263 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
This is what i think happend
Is your child in school? if so, does she have friends that play on Webkinz? If you said yes to both of the questions, i'm thinking maybe she told a friend he password and then the friend hacked into it and ruined her account. it says that on the webkinz homepage that the owner of the account is responsible for all actions on it. even if they didn't do it. of course, this may be an error and your daughter's friends may be to young to understand these things, but i'm just thinking
I hope she gets to go on her account soon!

lil' hackers????
Closed