Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Help: account limits?

Is there a limit to the number of pets you can have on an account? If there is, what is the limit? Is there a limit to how many rooms you can have on an account? and again if so, what is that limit? Lastly is it possible to add more accounts to your family account after you origionally purchased it. We had only 3 accounts in the family when we purchased a year of deluxe membership and now we are thinking about starting a fourth account. Can we add it onto the family membership since you are allowed 5 accounts?

Sorry to ask so many questions, I am still pretty new to all this and just begining to realize how little I really know about WW.

Thanks for all your help!
kmmhug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #2
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Help: account limits?

I think you can have as many pets as you want. Ganz doesn't mind, they care about the money you pay for the pets.
There can be a stop to the room limit though. That limit could be a lot of rooms. I don't know the number.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #3
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

i do wonder if they are going to change the amount of rooms allowed, do to the new survey, idk though?
Old 10-17-2009, 01:01 AM   #4

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

As far as adding to the family membership, the page where you buy it says this.

If you have selected the Annual Family membership, please associate up to 5 Webkinz Accounts which must all be associated at this time of purchase. Note that all accounts must be unique. If you are unable to associate all 5 Webkinz Accounts now, please call Customer Support for assistance within two weeks of making this purchase.

Please do not use the RED ink reserved for Admin.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-17-2009 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: remove red ink
Margo is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There is no limit to number of pets or rooms, though you may take longer to log in on a large account. I don't have deluxe membership myself, but from what I've read on other threads, I don't think you can add accounts later. You could always give Ganz a call, and see what they say.

And Margo, we're not supposed to use red; it's reserved for Administrators.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #6
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Hi Margo!!

Thanks for the great info!!!!

I did not know that!!

and welcome it is nice to see you posting around the forum!!

also a quick tip.. RED is reserved only for Admins only. when regular members use it, it makes us members a little jumpy because we think it is someone from administration.

Thanks and see you around! If you need anything just ask!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:18 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

There's no limit on how many pets you can have on an account, but I do believe there is a limit on how many rooms you have on one account. I'm not sure what the limit is, but it's probably a really big number. For adding to the family membership, the page where you buy it says this:

If you have selected the Annual Family membership, please associate up to 5 Webkinz Accounts which must all be associated at this time of purchase. Note that all accounts must be unique. If you are unable to associate all 5 Webkinz Accounts now, please call Customer Support for assistance within two weeks of making this purchase.

Good luck!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:23 AM   #8

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

There isn't a limit to adopting more pets. But the rooms I think will have a limit. I have 60 rooms, so it will be more then that.

Sorry, I can't help you with that question.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

There is no limit to pets, though I think it gets slower the more pets I get on my account, so I made a second. As for the rooms, IDK, sorry.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #10
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

I, personally, think there is no limit. I used to think you could only get 100 pets, but I saw someone in a MyPage with more than125 pets. I encourage you to make more rooms. They are so fun!
wontonweekly is offline Male
Closed