Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
Hai! :3
Webkinz :)

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Red face Answered: Help?

Okay, hey everyone! I was just in the Judy Moody Room in the clubhouse and i went to click on the movie but it didn't work!!!!!!!!!!! Is this supposed to happen? D: Plz help!
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by joi
Try going into an empty room. I was having trouble the first day and then I started using empty rooms and now I get the video and cat prizes every day. Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Help?

Are you in the US or in Europe or Canada or elsewhere? The video only works in the US. However everyone can get a prize by clicking on the cat ornament in the corner.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

If it doesn't work, you could perhaps contact and ask if everyone can use it.
If that doesn't work, re-load a few times, I had to re-load once and I got it. I don't know if that will work for you.

And don't forget to get the prize.

Good luck, have fun.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

If you don't live it the US, it won't work for you. If you are in the US, I would try reloading it and clearing your cookies. (If that still doesn't work, try switching browsers and restarting your computer.)
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-29-2011, 11:30 PM   #5
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

What everyone said above is correct. Unfortunately you cannot get the prizes from the trailer if you are outside the US. However if you click on the cat paperweight in the corner of the room nearest you, you can receiver the same prizes. The prizes are random so you could win any of them. You might also try clearing your cache or using a different browser to get the trailer to load. Also, it may take a few minutes so you may want to wait a few.

Good luck!
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #6

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

I am in the US. I'll try again, but if that doesn't work what else should I do?
Old 05-30-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Try going into an empty room. I was having trouble the first day and then I started using empty rooms and now I get the video and cat prizes every day. Good luck!
joi is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I'll try it!
Closed