Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Jesus Saves
Webkinz :)

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Help

How do you post an " Adobe Flash Player " picture on WI and WKN?

P.S. Thank you in advance for the information!
Orca12296 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Help

well if your talking about taking a screenshot, you press the button on the keyboard that says PrtSc (print screen)
some computers dont have that, and you may have to google it
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 07:42 AM   #3

Colleen<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think you are able to. I would ask a moderator or administrator, and maybe they can tell you. (:
Colleen<3 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

If you are talking about a screenshot like the person said up there then you simply press prt sc if you're on a laptop like I am then simply press fn then prt sc! Hope I helped! (If you don't have either of those, look it up on google!)
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by angelbaby125
If you are talking about a screenshot like the person said up there then you simply press prt sc if you're on a laptop like I am then simply press fn then prt sc! Hope I helped! (If you don't have either of those, look it up on google!)
yeah like.... EXACTLY what i said
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
yeah like.... EXACTLY what i said

I know... but some people have a little box around the prt sc button and may not know how to use it. Sorry! I found a site that said you can get screen capture software and do it with that... I didn't mean to copy what you said. Sorry!
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Orca12296
How do you post an " Adobe Flash Player " picture on WI and WKN?

P.S. Thank you in advance for the information!
you can upload any pic you have saved on your computer to WI by doing a post and then scroll down that page to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button which is under the submit button. you can use jpg, gif, etc including pdf pics (the Adobe filwes) for upload. then come back and hit the submit button.

doesent look like WKN has pics on their forum posts. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Do you mean a video? You can't post videos. But you can post pictures!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: