Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI
Webkinz :)

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: HELP!

ok i bought a black poodle and i did not know until i got home that there was no tag. how do get a code when i paid for it with no code i am mad HELP ME!
poodlekd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: HELP!

Well mostly likely you, wont be able to return it. Unless you call the store, depending on where you bought it from, and tell them that has no tag!

JasonAldeanMG
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
I AM A

C3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant future

Does it have a on any feet. If not it was not a Webkinz. If it does you were cheated for money or it may have been sold without the tag for less money.
C3PO is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #4
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Bring it back to the store you bought it from. Tell them the situation and hopefully, they'll let you exchanged it.
For future references, I suggest checking the tag and looking for the W to make sure you're spending your money fairly
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

First of all, how much did it cost? Check the paws of your pet and see if there is a W. If there is, call the store you bought it from and explain the situation. You might be able to get a tag. If you got it at Goodwill, you probably won't be able to get a tag for it. Lots of Goodwill Webkinz are sold without tags. Next time, make sure your pet has a tag.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Are you sure it is a webkinz? Maybe this is a stupid question, but sometimes stores mix their plush toys and you may have accidentally picked up a non webkinz plush.

If it is a webkinz, you could try contacting the store to see if they will exchange it. To be honest, I doubt they will return it. This kind of thing may happen alot. Unfortunately there are theifs out there who go around and cut off the tags and steal them.

Always be sure next time you purchase a webkinz that there is a code attached.

I think this is a major problem and I have heard it happen before. I think GANZ should put the plush animals in sealed plastic bags. This would make the theft of the tag and code much more difficult. I am tired of going to stores that sell webkinz and seeing half of the tags missing. It's sad that soooo many people out there are crooks.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #7

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Angry Re: HELP!

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
Are you sure it is a webkinz? Maybe this is a stupid question, but sometimes stores mix their plush toys and you may have accidentally picked up a non webkinz plush.

If it is a webkinz, you could try contacting the store to see if they will exchange it. To be honest, I doubt they will return it. This kind of thing may happen alot. Unfortunately there are theifs out there who go around and cut off the tags and steal them.

I think this is a major problem and I have heard it happen before. I think GANZ should put the plush animals in sealed plastic bags. This would make the theft of the tag and code much more difficult. I am tired of going to stores that sell webkinz and seeing half of the tags missing. It's sad that soooo many people out there are crooks.

Yep, it's true.
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by poodlekd
ok i bought a black poodle and i did not know until i got home that there was no tag. how do get a code when i paid for it with no code i am mad HELP ME!
You should bring it back. Or, if you bought it somewhere faraway I don't know if you would be able to bring it back . I feel really sorry for you!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:55 AM   #9
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR

At Wal-mart (It might be only where I live..) they sell lil'kinz in sealed bags.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #10

grannyoso will become famous soon enough

I'm so sorry your new Webkinz pet didn't have a tag. That must be very disappointing. I always check for the tag before I buy one. I hope the store will let you return it, but I doubt they will take it back without the tag. It's certainly worth a try. I agree with Dogluvr that Webkinz pets should be sold in packaging to prevent tag stealing. They are actually tempting people to steal when they make it so easy.
grannyoso is offline Female
Closed