Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
visit my shop!!!plz.
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZRCOOL100 has a spectacular aura about

Question Answered: Help!

Ok, so i'm KINDA new here, and i still don't really get it.
I tried the FAQ's section, but it didn't really answer my questions.
So i was hoping that you could answer them.
1.How do you make albums?
2.How do you comment on people's pages?
3.How do you add friends?
4.How do you PM people?
I hope you guys can answer these questions for me!

Please do not use blue ink as it is reserved for staff
COW4YOU

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 03-25-2010 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: removed blue ink
WEBKINZRCOOL100 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MamaDragon3
I think the problem you are having is that you are still a Lil Kinz. When you've made 10 posts, you will become a Webkinz. You may have to wait a day for the system to update your status. That should allow you to do the viewing of people's pages, PM'ing, etc. that you mentioned. So, you are not doing anything wrong, we just want to get to know you a little before we let you in our house, so to speak.

Welcome to WI, by the way. You will find a lot of really nice people here who can answer practically any question you have, and all the resources to learn more than you ever thought you needed to know about Webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help!

I think the problem you are having is that you are still a Lil Kinz. When you've made 10 posts, you will become a Webkinz. You may have to wait a day for the system to update your status. That should allow you to do the viewing of people's pages, PM'ing, etc. that you mentioned. So, you are not doing anything wrong, we just want to get to know you a little before we let you in our house, so to speak.

Welcome to WI, by the way. You will find a lot of really nice people here who can answer practically any question you have, and all the resources to learn more than you ever thought you needed to know about Webkinz.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Welcome to WI. It is a huge help for all the scoop on WW. Blessings.
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:17 AM   #4
visit my shop!!!plz.

ok thank you so much!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
visit my shop!!!plz.

yaay im a "webkinz " now!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:10 PM   #6

grandmaswan will become famous soon enough

Congratulations on becoming a Webkinz and welcome to WI. Hope you have lots of fun here, the people are so nice and helpful. You'll learn a lot of fun things about Webkinz too.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Hope you got those questions answered! PM a Mod any time if you need more help. Welcome!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 01:52 AM   #8
e are the world....

fractalwonder has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZRCOOL100
Ok, so i'm KINDA new here, and i still don't really get it.
I tried the FAQ's section, but it didn't really answer my questions.
So i was hoping that you could answer them.
1.How do you make albums?
2.How do you comment on people's pages?
3.How do you add friends?
4.How do you PM people?
I hope you guys can answer these questions for me!
As you're able to gain access you'll be able to answer your own questions better I'm sure. I'm new myself and only just learning too. This is the little I know about your questions.

1. I've only added one picture to my page and that was pretty easy. I've done that before, by uploading and downloading other photos in the computer. It was learning how to take a picture of my Theatre room (a screen shot) that was much more challenging and satisfying, once I succeeded!

2. Scroll your mouse over the icons below folks information, below their avatar. Look for the comment balloon. You can also check your own by clicking on the CP User box in the smaller, middle blue menu bar, at the top of the part of the page. Those comments build your REP as your comments shows up for others and builds theirs.

3. I think you're learning that already!

4. Check the Contact file on that person's page. Clicking there will show if they allow Private Messages or only Public. It then becomes just like posting or sending an email...

Hope that helps! There are loads of helpful ideas and folks around to explain what seems muddy at first. You're welcome to ask anytime at worst, we can learn together
fractalwonder is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
visit my shop!!!plz.

ok thanks guys! i feel like a wi whiz now!!!
and thanx mamadragon3... i had no ideaa about the 10 post thing
Closed