Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow Answered: Help!!!

Does anyone know if I can post something that isn't Webkinz related in here but I need help with it? for example if my guinea pig keeps sneezing could I put it in here for help on what to do?
P.S. My guinea pig is fine and healthy
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kittycats10
View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty
I think that would need to be discussed in the actual trading section of the forum. Someone else can probably confirm this. I know there are pretty stringent rules when it comes to trade talk and where it can and cannot take place. As far as what is fair trading or not, the WIGEV is a great resource for finding the exchange value of all WW items.
She didn't ask anything about trading.
You can talk about anything non-webkinz related in the Open Mike section.
Have fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help!!!

Hmm... I would think so, but then again, you may want to post it in Open Mike. Yes, I think Open Mike is a better option.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Open mike is the place to just be random, non ww talk.
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I guess you could, but it might be moved to the Open Mike section anyways.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:24 AM   #5
Jessi239
Webkinz :)

Jessi239 is on a distinguished road

Post it in the Open Mike section
Jessi239 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:33 AM   #6
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Is Open Mike where you can talk about trading too? Like what would be a fair trade & what not?
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:37 AM   #7
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I think that would need to be discussed in the actual trading section of the forum. Someone else can probably confirm this. I know there are pretty stringent rules when it comes to trade talk and where it can and cannot take place. As far as what is fair trading or not, the WIGEV is a great resource for finding the exchange value of all WW items.
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:43 AM   #8
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Have fun!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:48 AM   #9
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sara77elaine
Is Open Mike where you can talk about trading too? Like what would be a fair trade & what not?
Sara
No, you can not talk about trading in Open Mike. Trade talk is not allowed anywhere except for in the Gift Exchange area. You do need to be a Gift Trainee, Gifted or a Gift Guru though to access that. Best thing to do is take yazkitty's advice and check out the WIGEV.

Great advice

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Have fun!
You're right, she didn't ask anything about trading, but did want to know 'If" it could be discussed in Open Mike, and the answer to that is

...and I agree Have fun
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:58 AM   #10
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
No, you can not talk about trading in Open Mike. Trade talk is not allowed anywhere except for in the Gift Exchange area. You do need to be a Gift Trainee, Gifted or a Gift Guru though to access that. Best thing to do is take yazkitty's advice and check out the WIGEV.

I posted to be involved with the trading area months ago. Never heard back after posting. Is there anything else I am suppose to do or just wait to be contacted?
sara77elaine is offline Female
Closed

Tags
joe i wuff you xoxo<3