Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

TXRedJill will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help!

Thanks Kylie, LOL, we must have posted at the same time. None of those worked for me. The link you provided is the link that is used once you have signed in and start the never-ending "loading" nightmare.

Yes, more suggestions would be helpful!

I don't remember the GANZ "HOTLINE". Anyone? Anyone?
TXRedJill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #12
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

This actually used to happen to me. I did all the normal things everyone suggested and nothing worked. What it ended up being was our router. It hadn't been updated. Once it was up to date, PRESTO, no more waiting!! (Unfortunately, I can't tell you HOW to do this because I had a friend who is a computer whiz do it). Good luck!!!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 07:43 AM   #13
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TXRedJill
Thanks Kylie, LOL, we must have posted at the same time. None of those worked for me. The link you provided is the link that is used once you have signed in and start the never-ending "loading" nightmare.

Yes, more suggestions would be helpful!

I don't remember the GANZ "HOTLINE". Anyone? Anyone?
Number is 1-866-932-5469

And I always forget it too. The number is also located in a sticky thread at the beginning of the Help Forum.

Last edited by PaperButterfly; 09-10-2009 at 12:47 PM..
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #14
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

I wish I can help Jessi... I don't think I really have an answer for you I want you to post on this thread when you find out what is happening or when it starts to then again work.

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 08:54 AM   #15
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Try pressing F5
Try Firefox or Internet Explorer.
OR try clearing your cache
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #16
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hmm.. Strange. Ill try thinking of some solutions..
But if I cannot, I'm sorry.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #17
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

There's a few different things you can try:

1. Clear your cookies and cache.
2. Clear your internet history.
3. Try a different browser.
4. Restart the computer, if all else fails.

If none of those work, I'd say just try again later. Maybe Webkinz is busy.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #18
Jessi239
Webkinz :)

Jessi239 is on a distinguished road

I don't think it is my router, mine is broadband and it's very fast. I did everything I can do and the reply from Ganz doesn't help at all. Maybe I should spent a few days checking my computer. I tried to borrow my sister's computer to feed my webkinz so hopefully I can log in soon. I will close the thread now. Thanks for your help everyone! =]
Jessi239 is offline Female
Closed