Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow Answered: !!HELP!!

So today I was really excited about my NEW Vista Laptop and I opened the box and everything was good. So I plugged it in logged in and downloaded Firefox and so on. So later on I decided that I should make a guest account- and check to see if the Firewall was on. So when I went to check it wanted me to put in an administrators password?! I looked it up and it said that there's so way to know - so know I have a brand new laptop with Vista Basic *if that helps* that is open for every single virus out there. Could someone help?!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by wowewe
Has someone set up an Administrator account on that computer, like your parents or you? That account has a password, and that is the password you need to type in .

Firefox won't let you into Webkinz because you need to download Adobe Flash Player .
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: !!HELP!!

So like please, just post on this if you know what to do to help me.
Obviously I need help
Old 08-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Does it come up with a window that says OK and Cancel?

If so, just click OK if you don't have a password. It happens on my computer.

Hope I helped

-Natalie*
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
Sidney Crosby
Webkinz :)

kathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of light

wait do u have Wi fi
kathryn23 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Its not like that, its like if i want to turn on Firewall it makes me put in a password. And of course I don't know it... i checked the manual a million times. I'm surprised that it lets me on WI! It won't let me go on WW on Firefox
Old 08-27-2009, 08:55 PM   #6
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

You should ask your parents. They might know the password. If not, ask either the person who set up your internet, or someone at your internet provider company.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #7
uvs her

volleyballgirl7 is a name known to allvolleyballgirl7 is a name known to allvolleyballgirl7 is a name known to all

I'm not very good with computers, but the advice that the person above me gave was good. Sorry I couldn't help.
volleyballgirl7 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Maybe you should call the company or ask your parents.

We brought a used XP Computer awhile ago, and when you turned it on you had to put a password in, but of course we didn't know it, but it worked when I just hit enter...
Old 08-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #9
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

as far as i know, you can't change settings on a guest account. have you tried the the account that you used when you first downloaded firefox? usually only admin accounts can download, install, and change things.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Has someone set up an Administrator account on that computer, like your parents or you? That account has a password, and that is the password you need to type in .

Firefox won't let you into Webkinz because you need to download Adobe Flash Player .
wowewe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aargh, bad computer, confusing, help me please