Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Is it worth it?
Webkinz :)

girleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Help!

I need help! I'm creating a shop and I need to know what forum to put it in! Does anyone know! The shop is for blinkies and graphic stuff! Please help!
girleygirl495 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Help!

Well, you go to "Our Member's Creations" and Click "Avatar and Signatures". Then you click "New Topic" and make your shop!

Hope I helped! And good luck with your shop!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
Is it worth it?

girleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wonder

thanks dot jr.! Your the best! I gave you some rep! I hope you check out my shop!
girleygirl495 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by girleygirl495
thanks dot jr.! Your the best! I gave you some rep! I hope you check out my shop!
Your Welcome! I will check it out!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #5
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Click Our Members' Creations, and click Avatars and Signatures.
If it's an art shop, click Artist Cafe.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Dot Jr. is right, you click on "Avatars and Signatures right under "Member's Creations".
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #7
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

Put it in the section "Avatars and Signatures" I have provided a link above.
Rriel is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Before you make your shop, make sure that you read all the blue stickied threads at the top of that forum. They contain all the rules for shops, and much more useful information. Read them carefully, because if your shop is breaking one of those rules, it will get deleted.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed