Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
TyGirls45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP

Hey does any one know how to create a siggy?please help! don't blame me for not knowing
TyGirls45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: HELP

Not totally sure what you mean, but...
Click on "User CP"
Click on "Edit Signature"

Is that what you want? Or do you want someone to make you a siggie? If so, you can go to"Creative Writing" and click on "Avatars and Signatures" for a shop to get something
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Well, there are lots of different ways to make siggies... Here are some websites: Picnik, Lunapic, Dollzmania, and much more! If you would like me to make you a siggie that would be fine with me!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Hey there,
I'm not completely sure what you mean but, I'll help you out anyways.

Well, if you want to make your own siggie you can take a look at this thread which has a lot of websites you can use.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/

You can also have somebody make one for you by going to a graphics shop.

To add a siggie go to 'Quick Links' and under your 'User CP' click on 'Edit Signature. You can type what you want in the box and if you'd like, you can even add a picture!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hoped I helped!
~Victoria

Last edited by Isk8er; 08-21-2009 at 04:40 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Well, if you have a Windows computer, I suggest starting out with Microsoft Paint. Take a blank canvas, play around with shapes, colors, fonts. When you are satisfied, crop it to a rectangular shape (you don't have to, but I think rectangular siggys look better) save it ("File" and "Save As..") then, come on WI, go to "User CP" (top left) and click "Edit Signature". Click the "Upload" button, select a picture, and click "Insert Signature Picture".

If you want something more challenging, make a blank rectangular siggy in Paint, save it, and upload it to lunapic.com or picnik.com. Those are GREAT, free photo-editing sites and playing around with those is fun.

Here is a link to a guide that lists TONS of sites where you can make graphics ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
Good luck!

When you're done, here's a visual explaining how to get the picture in your siggy.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dotdotduck; 08-20-2009 at 11:20 AM..
Old 08-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
jackbenimble

helllokitty is on a distinguished road

hi! first step is to find a signature that you would like to use! name it and save it into a file. second step is to come back here go to the forum, click user cp third step is to click on edit signature. forth step is to click on browse, go to the file that your signature image is in, double click on the picture you want to use, now click on save! and there you go! now you have your very own signature image!
helllokitty is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

If you would like to upload a signature that is already saved in your computer, follow the above instructions.

If you would like someone to make you a signature, go the the 'avatars and signatures' section under the 'Our Members creations' section of the forum.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #8

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Find a signiture you would like to have,then go to User CP,and select edit Signiture. Now tpye your message or insert your picture and voila! You have your siggy! If you don't know how to make it,then I suggest you to go to some Avvie/Siggy/Graphic shops here on WI! Hope I helped! Can't wait to see your siggy!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #9

Thanks so much you guys i'll try it
Old 08-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #10

Ok so how do i get the bottom siggie the one that victoria's says victoria on the bottom
thanks
Closed