Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD SIGH-UP FOR THE ANNUAL FAMILY OR THE ANNUAL FOR THE DELUXE MEMEMBERSHIP AND I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FIND DOUG THE DOG

SAMMANTHA

PLEASE HELP
sammantha101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I can't help you with your 1st question, but here is a link to the Doug Thread --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-post-511034/
Old 06-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I would go for the deulxe membership.
As for finding Doug check out the thread dotdotduck gave you.
Good luck!
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

dotdotduck has answered your question about finding Doug. I will try to help answer the deluxe membership question.

Both are deluxe memberships, but the single membership is for one account and you get a special prize of a roller coaster if you sign up for a year. With a family membership you don't get the roller coaster but you do cover up to five accounts.

Are you going to sign up for a year? If not, it doesn't make much difference. How many accounts would you cover with the family membership? You can cover 5 accounts but you have to sign up all of them at the same time. If you don't have that many but have more than one, think about starting new accounts or just covering a friend's account to not waste it.

Guess I need more information before I can advise you.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 06-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #5

Donation Award 

CAN ANYONE HELP ME????????????????????????????PLEASE

SAMMANTHA
Old 06-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by sammantha101
I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD SIGH-UP FOR THE ANNUAL FAMILY OR THE ANNUAL FOR THE DELUXE MEMEMBERSHIP AND I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FIND DOUG THE DOG

SAMMANTHA

PLEASE HELP
Hey samantha!
If your signing up the deluxe for the family, then i would get annual family membership. Its a good value for a family.
On the other hand, about doug, dotdotduck has pretty much answered your question.
Have a nice day!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Well if you have a family or multiple acounts I would suggest the family plan.Or if you only have one account I would suggest the single one.Both are basicly the same except for the rollercoaster and I'm not sure if theres an e-store point difference.
Good Luck,
dodo
dodo is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #8
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I would go with the Delux family if you have several members of the family (that have individual accounts) that will be enjoying the delux features. That way each account will get that special prize and each account gets the perks each month. Its a good value in points to use in the estore towards buying things because you will get more and more points each month also it lasts the longest. If its just you you don't really need the family membership unless you have several accounts and want to enjoy the perks on all of your accounts. On the site for the estore they explain all the delux account features, how many estore points you will receive each month, what you will get each month and how long it will last in a chart. I would review that chart and make a decision based on your needs and likes. But I found the thread below to be the best really at explaining how the memberships work.

Check out this thread below on more information. Its a great thread that will explain delux membership to a "t" for you and shows photos.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...update-489864/

In order to find Doug go to the thread people have directed you to...below

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-post-511034/

This is the link to that thread right above here..click on it and it will take you there. Then once you are inside that thread....

Click on "last" and it will take you to the last page of the thread. That will tell you most likely what color zone Doug is on in WW. Just look for a post that has a bunch of times and colors written next to each time. Sometimes you will see, "No Doug" that means for that time there is no Doug in the clubhouse. Check the time and then the color zone from the thread, then log into your account. Turn your phone on the color they state from the thread here at WI. (Which I have posted for you again.) Go into the clubhouse, go into the collectors room and you will see Doug the dog standing there to the left side of the room. Click on him and win a prize if you have the gems he asks for. I usually do a gem hunt first so I have something to add just in case. Oh and if you don't have what he wants instead of clicking on "OK" close out WW and try again until you have the gems he wants.

Last edited by Tula; 06-16-2009 at 05:31 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 06:12 AM   #9

dancingwriter96 is a splendid one to beholddancingwriter96 is a splendid one to beholddancingwriter96 is a splendid one to beholddancingwriter96 is a splendid one to behold

i personally think that the delux thing a waste of money, all it does is get exclusive items and stuff. then it goes away and you have to re-buy it.
as for doug, i would say keep searching.
dancingwriter96 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #10

Donation Award 

I have one account (American) with my three grandaughters on the same account.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm so I need suggustions. Thanks.

Sammantha's grandmother

Sammantha has 170 webkinz, Brittany has 182 webkinz and Faith has 20 webkinz.
Closed