Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Pitsker
Webkinz :)

springgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: HELP

i have been waiting 2 weeks to get the PM saying that i'm a GT. does anyone know how long it takes?
springgirl is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by bookworm42
It depends on how many spots there are in the Ge.You will only get accepted if there's an empty spot in the GE.It can take anywhere from 3 days to a month.You may also not get accepted, in which case you have to reapply.I'm glad you did, you'll have a TON of fun in the Ge and make great new friends.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: HELP

It depends on how many spots there are in the Ge.You will only get accepted if there's an empty spot in the GE.It can take anywhere from 3 days to a month.You may also not get accepted, in which case you have to reapply.I'm glad you did, you'll have a TON of fun in the Ge and make great new friends.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

1st make sure your post is still there. If it isn't that just means you weren't accepted this time and you can apply again. They'll PM you only if you make it usually. If it's still there, keep posting the best you can in right sections while you wait. Open mike and the rumor mill don't count toward your 50 (I think there's a few more, but can't remember) Good luck! Can't wait to see you there!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I think Head to the Polls and Help I Need A Pet Name!! don't count either.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

yeah and if you re-apply you have to have an extra 50 posts. The other ones that you have that would have been applied to that last time don't count. So what I would do is go and make 50 posts only on the help board. That is what I did right before I applied. I made sure taht when I was reviewed it was really easy for the reviewer to find 50 great posts.

Once you've done this I would re-apply

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

This is a great post that will really help you
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 05:47 AM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by springgirl
i have been waiting 2 weeks to get the PM saying that i'm a GT. does anyone know how long it takes?
There's no time limit,so your application could be waiting there for months. But there may be too many GT's at the moment,so it will take a bit for you too get a PM. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #7
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

There are a LOT of users hre that want to be GTs, and there aren't a lot of gift coaches. I believe one GC can have more than one trainee, but they can;t overload them. I think you've been put on a waiting list, along with others. When some are promoted, some more are let in, and when they're promoted, some more come tin, and so on. Your turn will come eventually [: But while you wait, you should set other goals for yourself around WI just to keep yourself busy [[:

♥ice
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:09 AM   #8
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I just looked through the entire application list, and I see that your post has been deleted. This means that the mods/admins don't think you are quite ready to move on to become a GT. Maybe you didn't have enough non-fluff posts, or maybe the training section is rather full right now.

You need to wait for a little while, make some more good posts, and then re-apply. I believe you have to wait two weeks before you can apply again.

There is no limit for how long it takes for them to review your application either. It could take them a little while, or a long time. The same goes with the gift guru application in the "big" GE.

I really hope I was able to help and answer your questions. Good Luck!

Coley
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

You don't always get in. I have applied 4 times and I'm still not in! XD
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

You only receive a pm when you are a GT. Always check the thread to make sure that your application wasn't deleted.
Closed