Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
tinydancergal is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: help

i am new to webkinz insider and i would like it if someone could give me some tips. \\thanx
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 11:55 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
webkinzrule092 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: help

Sure, you already know how to post, and if you want to know more go to the forum faq
Old 08-14-2007, 12:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Sure, No problem, First off, Make sure you double check the rules! Always be nice and have respect, Becasue some people might lose their temper here!

Reputation,
Reputaton is a way to tell someone, good idea, thanks, or Nice thought, To give out Rep, Or noun as Thankz Pointz, you see on the bottem of the persons avatar or username, You can see a green dot with a thumbs up, thats how to send Thankz Pointz, Then typ a message like, Thanks for helping me, Or great Idea! Or anything thats respectful!

User CP
user cp is where you can veiw your profile, signature and use PMs, Also if you scroll to the way bottem of the User CP thread, you can veiw your Thankz Pointz!

Gift Extange,
There is a system where once you've been here for 2 weeks, and have at least 50 posts, you can be advanced to gift extange! yo get gifted, you must Goto Fair Gift Extange Polices, Then read the rules carefuly, Then if you agree, Sumit, I agree to the Gift Extange rules, and soon a mod or admin will make you gifted, Gift Extange is where you can trade items, for other items, To learn more about this, Goto the FAQ under the blue hippo!

Good Luck!
<3 ~PassPass
PassPass is offline Female
Old 08-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #4
angdoug
Gifted

angdoug is on a distinguished road

my advice is dont spend so much time in WI that you forget to log onto your webkinz!!!
Closed