Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackcat455 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help?

I have two questions guys,

My mom is afraid to use her credit card at the e-store, so have any of you guys used it before? How was your experience and such?

And my other question is how many levels are there in the crystal caves game?
blackcat455 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help?

View Post Originally Posted by blackcat455

My mom is afraid to use her credit card at the e-store, so have any of you guys used it before? How was your experience and such?

I've bought several things over several months time from the e-store using my credit card and never had any problems with it.

Sorry I can't answer your question about the levels in the crystal caves game.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #3

Okay. Thank you, I'll let her know that. :]
Old 04-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
sqiushmish will become famous soon enough

Hi- I am a parent who has made several purchases at the e store. The last purchase i made was in Februrary. I haven't had any problems . They don't store your credit card information, which makes makes it hard for the information to get in the wrong hands.

About the game if you are refering to the game on vacation I believe there are 6 or 7 levels. Check out the vacation thread. It will have tips and how many levels..
here is the link hope it helps....

Treasures of the Crystal Sea
sqiushmish is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #5

Okay Thank you!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I've brought several things from the e-store and had no problems at all. It's not like ordering from any other store
Trouble is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #7
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Hi there are 6levels- and a cool trophy after that!
Old 04-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #8
dawns37

dawns4198 will become famous soon enough

I toohae purchased a few items and have never had an issue,so far so good ! good luck to you
dawns4198 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by blackcat455

I can't help you with the game, but I have bought things in the e-store many times and never had a problem. The only time we have ever had a problem with a credit card was when we used it in a real place and someone in the accounting department forged the card. I think your credit card is just as safe in an on-line purchase as long as it's a secure site. And by secure site, I mean one where you see the padlock down in the right hand corner of your screen.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 04-03-2009, 08:42 AM   #10
FluffyMonique

FluffyMonique is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Help?

well... i don't know about the game but I've done the e-store before and it is really cool i got exclusive items and even exclusive pets on the e-store I love it a lot
FluffyMonique is offline Female
Closed