Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #11
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP !

Hi there,

Here is what I know.

I was lucky when I got my webkinz. One local Hallmark had Webkinz when I called and they held the last one for me. It was luck and timing and her willingness to hold that tree frog ( WaylonJennings) for me ( long enough to let me get there) that help me get my Webkinz.

I got there quickly and then she offered me a Black Bear (JessiColter) that someone wanted held and never came back for. Lucky me!!!!!!! I was so thrilled with my good fortune that I named my Webkinz in honor of 2 great people that mean a lot to me and decided to use my webkinz do good and fun things to share my appreciation.

I showed up and was so thankful and appreciative and thrilled with my Frog (Waylon) that I ended up with my Black Bear (Jessi) as well. They were 15 dollars each.

She told me that she different Hallmark stores can have different prices and policies since they are not exactly a chain like a walmart (for example). I cannot buy my own Wamart store and run it.

Hallmark is different than a Walmart. Each Hallmark store may be owned by a different person or one person may own many Hallmark stores. You have to ask the individual store. It is important that you call and know info before so that you won't be disappointed if you make a long trip there.

Please call them and ask THEM so you will not be disappointed when you get there. Please develop your plan to help you get what you want. You know I want you to get what you want. I can't wait to hear what happens when you go and what one you end up with.

What you want and what you get are not always the same. This is a basic life rule. It happens over and over. I just wanted a webkinz, i wasn't picky on which one. I like the surprise element of it .

So you need to call the stores and see if they sell or have Webkinz. Maybe get a grownup to call or be polite when you call. They gets LOTS of calls so they can get easily annoyed by lots of silly questions.

(Don't you hate that? Isn't it annoying when someone keeps asking questions and not listening?Do you hate when that happens, Did that happen to you before? Did you ever have someone just asking questions and wasting your time? Do you hate answering the same question over and over? Wouldn't you hate if people kept calling you asking for one thing over and over? That'd be annoying, huh? Wouldn't it?)

See how annoying I became in that last paragragh? Remember manners. I use mine and it helps. ( I worked at a toystore for years before I was a teacher). Polite callers got my help much easier

If they do have them, ask the cost and ask about how available they are. Don't ask a lot of silly questions.Stick to these points.

You need to know if they sell them.
Do they have them in stock?
How much are they?
Where is the store located?
When are they open and closed?
Do they always have them or might they be sold out by the time you go?

Good luck!!!! let us know what happens.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2007, 04:51 PM   #12
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

WaylonJennings that is a fantastic post! and fantastic advice!! .... and great names.. I love Waylon and Willie and Jessi too!
Old 08-11-2007, 04:53 PM   #13
smile beacause im
Gifted

webkinlover101 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Are 12.99 Aand Lil Kinz Are 9.99
-
I HOPE THIS HELPS

Last edited by webkinlover101; 08-11-2007 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #14
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks everone ! 12.99 is like $3.00 cheaper than my local webkinz store(not a hallmark)
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2007, 06:42 PM   #15
littlefey
Gift Guru

littlefey is on a distinguished road

I have never bought webkinz at a hallmark but if you go to the store locater on webkinz that will tell you and if not there google hallmark and that will lead you to a link to a store that you can get prices at. i believe they're anywhere from 11-13 for big and 7-9 for lil i might be wrong though. I would check.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:43 PM   #16
emily7921

At my local Hallmark, a Webkinz is 14 dollars. 15.16 including tax.

And Lil Kinz 10 dollars, forgot how much with tax.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #17
Popprincessxo
Gifted

lolob175 is on a distinguished road

13.99 for big ones here and for lil ones 11.99
lolob175 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2007, 06:52 PM   #18
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

THANKS !!!!
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #19
xxsimplystarburst
Gift Guru

[xo]flipflops has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz: $12.99 Lil' Kinz: $9.99

;]

& It also depends on if you live in the U.S. or in Canada.
I went to Canada & seen webkinz, & they're $20+ there!
Old 08-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #20
laurab10
Webkinz :)

mitchellscott is on a distinguished road

I think it depends where you live. But, where I live it's 15.99 for Webkinz and 10.99 for Lil'Kinz
Closed