Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

TXRedJill will become famous soon enough

Red face Unanswered: HELP!

I bought "POTM" Googles from Ebay; 3 of them. They came as "pink", even though the only picture of a Google on WW is a white one. Now I was trying to play the "extra dunk the Zingo" and it told me I didn't have the POTM.

Do these sellers owe me money? Is this a Ganz issue?

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!
TXRedJill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: HELP!

I'm a little confused here- did the seller you bought from post pictures of the pink googles, or the white googles? Which one did you get?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Hi, I hate to tell you but there are three different Googles - White full sized, pink full sized, and a lil kinz white. The POTM is the full sized white one. I hope this helps.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #4
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

There is two different googles, the white (POTM) and the pink. If the seller advertised the white one, but sent you the pink one, you are entitled to a refund. But, if they did not state what color the googles was, sorry, but there is not much you can do.

Either way, I am sorry you received the wrong one. If you haven't adopted or opened the tags on two of them, maybe you can work out an exchange with the seller.

Best of luck!

Oops! I forgot about the little one as Jenifer36 stated!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #5
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you go to the Webkinz Pets + Stuff at the top of the Newspaper in , then click "Webkinz Pets", then click a few pages in you'll see the Pink Googles (listed next to the Siamese + a Snake + the Croc + Toucan ...)

Sorry you didn't know about this when you bought it, but the people that sold it to you are only liable if they misrepresented a Pink one as being White. If they showed a picture of the Pink one, then they are fine. Sorry that happened to ya though
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

the code might have been for another pet....
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #7
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

If the seller sent pink, but featured a white one in the photo, then it is an Ebay issue, you will have to dispute it with the seller. Sadly, Ganz will do nothing about it since they do not support Ebay purchases.
I would definitely dispute this with the seller, they are misrepresenting the item. That is especially a big deal since it is the POTM.
danathorn is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:34 AM   #8

chaosy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

FYI if the seller advertised POTM Googles and sent you 3 PINK Googles you are definitely entitled to a refund simply contact the seller you got the wrong Googles...however if you used the codes from these Webkinz then you didn't check the code tag the Webkinz pet is clearly maked on the outside of the tag as Googles or Pink Googles or Lil' Kinz Googles...if you entered the codes from the tags then they are yours and not entitled to a refund since the codes are no longer new...I double check all code tags when I get them from eBay sellers to confirm I got what I paid for before entering anything into my Webkinz account...it's much easier to get a refund when you double check and confirm an error was made however misleading it might be...looks like you have a few new pets not POTM though if you entered them into your Webkinz account and used the codes...hopefully you'll check next time you order something to make sure you got what you paid for
chaosy2k is offline Male
Old 02-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #9

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

If they advertised POTM Googles it should have been the white ones. I would contact the seller and see if they can fix this issue. If they tell you they won't help you I would then tell them that you will be giving them negative feedback and I'm sure they do not want that any more than you wanted pink googles. As a last resort I would contact ebay and tell them the seller missrepresented the product. Sorry this happened . I bought the lil kinz the first time and was awful dissapointed when it didn't work for POTM so know how you feel. Good Luck with getting this fixed!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Yes, contact the seller - I bought the code for a hedgehog once, but when I entered the code, it was for a porcupine! The seller was very responsive and helped correct the issue.

Always remember to check the feedback of any seller before making a transition!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Closed