Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
Music 4Ever! <3
Webkinz :)

SteelersFan1994 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help!

Hi everyone. I am having problems with my one rooom in my webkinz world house.
I planted Donut seeds in one of my backyards and for almost two weeks now i haven't been able to get into that room. It wil load halfway and then it freezes and I have to log out of webkinz world. I contacted ganz about my problem but they still haven't got back to me.
Does anyone know what might be going on with my room?
If I am ever able to get into my backyard again, should i get rid of those donut seeds?

If anyone knows anything on how to help me please help!
SteelersFan1994 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help!

A lot of people are having trouble with these seeds- donut, collie, jellybean seeds- I'll brb with the thread to help you
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

i have the donutplant andi don't have that problem, have you tried clearing your browsing history? sometimes that works for me..i hope you get it fixed soon
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Hmm...that's interesting. The only adivce I have is keep trying to log into the room - these glitches are really unpredictable....
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

here's the link to help you:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t408227.html

GOOD LUCK!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

oh, and if you ahve another computer, or have a reliable friend try from their computer to log into that room and remove the seeds

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 01-05-2009 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #6

Hannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant future

You have to replant it
Hannah-Fannah is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
Music 4Ever! <3

Thanks for all the help! I will try everything you all said for me to do. Thanks again!
Old 01-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

The first thing you need to do is contact Ganz with an item is stuck.... the donut seeds... once they are returned to your dock then you can try again. The donut seeds are glitchy to get started but once growing they are great and I love mine. For ideas on how to approach planting them again check out the link in my siggy. btw... do you have chef gazpacho place settings in that yard?
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #9
Music 4Ever! <3

Thanks everyone.
FireBranda, no i don't have chef gazpacho place settings in any of my yards.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #10
Live Love Laugh :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

You might want to check out FireBranda's guide to the Donut Seed. There's a link in her siggie. Check it out!! Hope it helps!!
Jtomomi is offline Female
Closed