Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
Desie097
Webkinz :)

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: HELP!!!!!!!

okay,i am new here,HOW ON EARTH DO I PM,MAKE MY PROFILE,AVATAR,SIGGIE,AND SO ON?!?!?!?!?!?
desie097 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
SydneyKat

sydneykat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!!

Heyy! im no expert but i can help you out with some of it!

K so for avatars or signatures you can find a shop thred here on webkinz insider or go to

glitterbase.com

Iconator.com

Glitterfy.com

and make your own ( ican make or find one for you if you want) and to put it like by urusername you hafta click on user CP tab at the top-ish left of your page.

and for your profile thereshould be some kind of like edit profile button..or click on your username and hit go to profile..im still working on my profile and dont quite understand it either, thats all i know at the moment.

im pretty sure you have to have a certain number of posts to pm but you should ask a mod about that =)

Last edited by sydneykat; 01-04-2009 at 12:30 PM..
Old 01-04-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Calm down, it's okay, you'll know soon enough!

First off, you might want to look in the FAQ for your answers.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/faq.php
It's also at the top of the page, in this color.

You have to be a Webkinz to PM. To become a Webkinz, you must have ten posts, but if you get ten posts and are not a Webkinz yet, don't worry- it takes a little while for the system to catch up.

A great guide to profiles can be found here.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t338594.html

For your avatar and signature, you can visit one of the shops in the Av and Sig section ( http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ures-f190.html ) Or make one yourself!

Good luck and welcome to WI!
Old 01-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Welcome to WI!
To PM people you have to become a Webkinz. To become a Webkinz you need 10 posts or more.

Here is a guide mom2hnemi made to decorate your profile.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t338594.html

If you want an avvie and siggie you can just order one at an a/s shop, make it yourself, or just find one.
This thread buddhaformarsha made has all the links you will need to make your avvie and siggie.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t332968.html

I hoped I helped and if you have any more questions let me know.
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
hey y'all...

xoxo_Ditzyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

hey! welcome to wi!

to pm you must be a webkinz (you must have at lest 10 posts). after that you will be able to click on someones name and click the option...send private message.

to make a avvie or siggie you can go to the avvie and siggie section and find a shop. also there is a list of places you can go and make your own.

also it might help you to read the faq's that are in the top in green.

well good luck! and have fun here
xoxo_Ditzyyy is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

welcome desie097.
You might like to check out http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t437876p2.html by soccerox7
Trouble also has a great post on the same topic
Have fun.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
Desie097

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

thank you everyone! i realy went crazy 4 a second. does anyone know how 2 get a background 4 my page thingy? I 4get what its called.
desie097 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Hey! Welcome to WI! I am also relatively new here, but I can help you out with your avitar. What you can do is go to http://www.iconator.com On iconator, if you scroll down a little bit, on the right side, you will see where it says "Avitars Home" From there, you can use the search engine to find an avitar that you like. Just type in what you are looking for. For example, in the Search box, you could type in "Twilight" or "Smileys" or "Hearts" stuff like that. Next, you right click on some of the avitars that you like. Save it to your computer as the name that pops up in the box. Next, come back to WI, and go to your page. When you log in, it should say Welcome desie097. Click on "User CP" under where it says Home, Forum . . . etc. It should say User Control Pannel. Find where it says edit avitar. Click on that, and scroll down. There will be two options. Using option two, click browse, and it will take you to your computer's setting, and the saved pictures. You should see your avitar. Click on it. The name that you saved your avitar under will pop up in the box. Click on "Save Changes" at the very bottom of your page. Hope I could have been some help to you! Have fun on WI! Stop by my page if you need any help and PM me! Good Luck!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:13 AM   #9
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

To PM, you'll need to have at least 10 posts, and then wait for the system to catch up with your posts, and you'll be granted "Webkinz" status and be able to PM. Once that is granted, where it says, "Welcome,_______" (space meaning your username) A PM option will be under it.

To make your profile, you'll need to go to your profile, then "Customize Profile" and you can pick colors. If you want pictures, you'll need to make an album, and upload some backgrounds or pictures to use.

To get an avatar and signature, go to "User CP" at the left of the screen, and go to Edit Avatar and Edit Signature.

ALSO, a great guide is the FAQ, and through out the forums there are stickied threads (Threads that are at the top of the section) that have lots of great info. Also, there's a guides sub-section in Somebody Help! that may have some of your questions' answers. If you'd like someone to make you an avatar/signature, you can go to Member's Creation's, Avatars and Signatures, and request one.

Here are some great avatar sites:
www.iconator.com , www.glitter-graphics.com
smvmonkey is offline Female
Closed