Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Asha is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Help!

Hi my name is Asha and I have 11 webkinz and have enjoyed the site and my pets very much, but now with the addition of my last webkinz I am having all kinds of problems. I get kicked out in the middle of earning kinzcash at the employment office, my screen goes blue and then after a few minutes a bubble pops up saying sorry but some of the information didn't transfer and I need to try again, but when I push okay I just get the blue screen and then again after a few minutes, the sorry bubble again. I tried waiting through it and pushed the okay over three timesthen I gave up. My Mom says I'm not bery pateint and she usually helps me play. Like she says she'll check and retype spots now. Also when I adopted my newest, a pink dragon named Dufferin. She was dropped into a room that had my very first webkinz sleeping in it. I know that only one pet can be in a bed so why wouldn't she have landed in one of my empty rooms if she was a pet that didn't come with a room? I have a number of them. I have been kicked out before but usually I'm told it's because of heavy traffic or a glitch. So what's up??
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help!

she would land in any room
Old 01-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

After your 11th pet and on, you will not get any more rooms. Instead you will get 3500 and a bonus box and your pet will be put anywhere.

Welcome to and I hope your WW will be working again soon. It's a widespread problem currently many ppl can not get on... I can get on ok but I am not sure why some cant
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

after your 10th one you dont get a room but you get extra prizes, so your pet now goes into anyone of your existing original rooms (as far as I know there is no rhyme or reason with where they go)

the other stuff just sounds like typical WW glitches that we all experience. Some of them are very frustrating I will admit but so far, we just have to live with them.

try clearing your cache and making sure your dock is less than 100 items if it is bothersome, it may or may not help

best of luck and congrats on your newest pet.

And Welcome to WI! I am glad you joined us here.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed