Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 08:31 AM   #11
djaeger
Webkinz :)
djaeger is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: help!!!

Just keep trying throughout the day. I don't think they answer calls before 9 am et. The number I called to get a charm forest tiara problem fixed was 1-866-932-5469. I will be using this number again. Keep trying until you get through. If the lines are busy (which they will be today) it may take a while.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #12
Lil Kinz

sherrilynb is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem. No Loot Bag. Where do I find the phone number to call?
Old 12-01-2008, 09:27 AM   #13
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

I did not get anything in my loot bag either....GRRRRRR i have put in a request and a phone call, guess i will just ahve to keep calling...
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 09:53 AM   #14
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I am sorry this is happening to everyone! I have been lucky, for the last 3 months I have logged in my POTM right after midnight before maintenance and have had no problems at all.

I hope Ganz gets this fixed soon. We should be able to adopt a POTM on the 1st of the month without fear of not getting prizes. This waiting until the 5th is just plain silly, especially when the 1st falls on a weekend like last month with cool POTM events happening
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #15
meadowgreene

Meadowgreene has a spectacular aura about

Hi Rodsbaby, I'm not sure what number you were calling but I used this one about a month ago & it worked fine: 1-800-724-5902. Hope it helps.
Meadowgreene is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #16
Merry Christmas!!

Busy Mom is on a distinguished road

We had the same thing happen to us this mornin. My DS was excited to finally get a potm added onto his account, and when we did, BAM..... nothin!! We did get the big prize of 0 kinzcash like what is posted on the previous page!! I have called and left a message. I will give them time, but I will keep tryin to call back till I finally get to talk to someone!
Busy Mom is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #17
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

OK so i called 1-800-724-5902 and picked option #2 for CS and told them my problem with opening my Loot bag and getting nothing...about 5 min later they had my account fixed and all my pom stuff is now in my dock
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I started a new thread about this not seeing this one. Yes this happened to me. I was too excited to wait and adopted it today. So I should call them then?
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #19
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

I didn't get one either!
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #20

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road

Its just so frustrating. This is our first POTM and we waited til the first of the month. We live overseas. And now we have to make a overseas call to try and fix it. I want to thank everyone for all their help. Ive emailed them, and I made the call earlier this morning. Now I guess its just a waiting game.
fire_phoenix is offline Female
Closed