Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 01:38 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: help!!!

I just registered my new polar bear and I didnt get anything for the pet of the month. What a rip off
fire_phoenix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 01:41 AM   #2
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: help!!!

It's better to wait until after the maint schedule and adopt in the morning.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:44 AM   #3
jupplyr

jupplyr will become famous soon enough

It's not the 1st really it's before 12 midnight. Well here any way's, I hope you get it figured out.
Good Luck!
jupplyr is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 02:19 AM   #4

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

when you call ganz and explain they will fix it, but will tell you next time to wait till the 5th of the month or so to adopt pet of the month. yes they know we are missing out on the activities but that are trying to fix it.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

so this happened to me as well. no potm loot bag. and my pet was stuck in the swimming poor and i could not get her out. so i logged out and back in to see it that mattered but still no loot bag but my bear could get out of the pool. i have never had a problem before when i adopted before the maintenance. in fact, i have heard many had the problems after the maintenance on the first, so its confusing what to do. they usually have the chocolate ribbons flying so i know for sure it is ok. there were no chocolate ribbons this month flying after midnight....but the site said it was december 1st, and the icon for the potm had changed to a polar bear, and i saw a thread here on wi that said their adoption were perfectly, so i went ahead with it because i didnt want to have to wait until the 5th or 10th or whatever it is anymore.................... so its very hard to know what to do here until they fix this....................

a2doglife, its good to know that ganz will make it right. and i understand glitches and everything. the only thing that confuses me is when its ok to adopt. i dont think waiting until the 5th makes any sense. why would it work then and not on the first? does anyone know why that would be? its such a confusing glitch.........................

so i jsut call the regular ganz number then??????????????? thanks! and fire_phoenix put in a form complaint in the customer service area. that is what i did. and i withheld the last five digits of my secret code and told them i was doing so because the form was not secure. then i told them i didnt get my loot bag. i will see what i get back tomorrow. hope that helps.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 02:58 AM   #6

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road

thank you all for the information I did get this tho.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgripped off.JPG (224.0 KB, 36 views)
fire_phoenix is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:48 AM   #7
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Yep thats the same problem I had last month with my Hippo I contacted Ganz and they had a look at my account and found the prizes hadn't been awarded so they issued me with them no problems at all.

so just give them a call like the previous posts sugested and I am sure you will have your items in no time....(fingers crossed anyway)
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 12-01-2008, 08:09 AM   #8
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Arrrggghhh! This is getting so old. We bought the polar bear and now I'm afraid to register it today. I guess I'll wait a little and see if other's have problems later today. My son will be really disappointed if he doesn't get the loot bag.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 08:20 AM   #9
djaeger
djaeger is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter was disappointed also. She registered before getting ready for school and nothing. I will be calling them today for sure. This seems to be getting more common each month. Makes you think twice before purchasing the pet of the months in the future. This should all work out in the end but is is very frustrating for the kids who get so excited and then are let down.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:27 AM   #10

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

could some one please tell me how to call them? all i get is a recording saying they do not take pohone calls anymore.
rodsbaby is offline Female
Closed