Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #11
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help!

There is no reason to worry. The staff on WI is very friendly and understanding, and they certainly won't punish you unless you do something wrong.
msclockart is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Crazysince...talk to her...You will find out, besides you just got an answer from Justin...The GUY, The MAN...ok...talk to COWS4YOU...don't be afraid of the Administrators or the Moderators, they are here to help
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #13
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

As Justin said above, you have nothing to wrry about. Cows4You was just making sure that you aren't one user with multiple accounts That is all!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #14
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I just noticed that you recently applied to be a gift trainee. That is why she's asking. She wants to make sure everything is fine with your account before they consider you for the program. That is good news because it looks like they are checking it out. Good luck!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #15
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
I just noticed that you recently applied to be a gift trainee. That is why she's asking. She wants to make sure everything is fine with your account before they consider you for the program. That is good news because it looks like they are checking it out. Good luck!
If you applied to become a Gift Trainee I'm sure that is why they are asking. They have to be sure that you are following all of the rules, and like Justin said above one person using multiple accounts is against the rules. You haven't done anything wrong.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 11-20-2008, 12:57 PM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
Administrator Cows4You just sent me a PM asking for account identification. My little brothers and my little cousin have accounts, and I identified them as such. Why are they asking for this info?

Did you apply for the Gift Exchange program? Cows4You will contact you about that and set you up with a gift coach, but I don't believe she EVER asked for my Webkinz World account information. I believe I would contact a moderator about that.

I am sorry, I just read what Justin wrote - that she was asking about your Webkinz Insider accounts. That makes sense! Sorry to have posted without reading other responses

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 11-20-2008 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Made a mistake and corrected it.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #17
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have made mistakes in the past and everyone has only been there to Help me and guide me.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #18
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks everyone. Yeah, they were just making sure I don't use multiple accounts.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-20-2008, 02:12 PM   #19
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Congrats on becoming a gift trainee
Old 11-20-2008, 02:13 PM   #20
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I new it! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you there!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Closed