Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-427956/)

crazysince9511-20-2008 12:18 PM

Help!

Administrator Cows4You just sent me a PM asking for account identification. My little brothers and my little cousin have accounts, and I identified them as such. Why are they asking for this info?

Iwantthemall11-20-2008 12:22 PM

Re: Help!

They will not ask for this. Do not respond.

Dixiecup11-20-2008 12:22 PM

For heaven's sake...COWS4YOU is a SWEETHEART! Talk to her about this :):) She is very easy to talk to , no need to be afraid :)

AnthonysMommy11-20-2008 12:22 PM

She is very nice. You should just ask her. I'm sure she'll work it out with you.

Iwantthemall11-20-2008 12:23 PM

I guess, I am confused. are they asking for your ww account stuff or wi? if ww, don't respond!!!!!

crazysince9511-20-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantthemall (Post 11623780)
They will not ask for this. Do not respond.

Yes they did. It is Cows4You. I even clicked on the name, and sure enough, it took me to the real profile.

Justin11-20-2008 12:26 PM

We have tools that monitor accounts here on WI. When users have multiple accounts on the same computer, it tells us. Occasionally, when we see many accounts on the same computer, an administrator will ask all of the users about the multiple accounts, as multiple accounts for one user on WI is against the rules.

AnthonysMommy11-20-2008 12:26 PM

Look. She wouldn't ask you for any personal information. The same thing happened to me a few months ago when a friend of mine used my computer to sign on WI. Our accounts got crossed somehow. I'm sure that's what happened with you and your brother's accounts.

Dixiecup11-20-2008 12:27 PM

No worries, sometimes two people will come on the same time. My daughter and her husband used to. They had the same IP addresses so when she went to become gifted they asked her who the other person was. She told them, quite simply, her husband. They KNOW when one person is using more than one identity. This is just verification...talk to her. She really will understand :)

crazysince9511-20-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin (Post 11623800)
We have tools that monitor accounts here on WI. When users have multiple accounts on the same computer, it tells us. Occasionally, when we see many accounts on the same computer, an administrator will ask all of the users about the multiple accounts, as multiple accounts for one user on WI is against the rules.

Ok. But my brothers don't use their accounts and I'm not sure about my cousin. After I showed them WI they wanted accounts. They all signed up using our house computers.

---------- crazysince95 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixiecup (Post 11623806)
No worries, sometimes two people will come on the same time. My daughter and her husband used to. They had the same IP addresses so when she went to become gifted they asked her who the other person was. She told them, quite simply, her husband. They KNOW when one person is using more than one identity. This is just verification...talk to her. She really will understand :)

I certainly hope so, because I don't want to be kicked off WI.