Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Help!!!

Last night I decided to create an Asian Account!! But when I try to go into my room there, the Loading sign stays up and I can't click on anything (map, edit, etc) . Whenever I try to go into something else from the Things To Do List after being in my room, it gives me a blank screen!!! What is going on?? I looked at the customer support page that they want us to use now, but nothing matches my problem? Any advice??
Becky316 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: Help!!!

I would not report,because well.....they don't really respond or fix the problem.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by The Puppy Lover
I would not report,because well.....they don't really respond or fix the problem.
Thanks for posting, but they must be able to do something, right?
Old 11-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

On the page that says "Comments and Suggestions" there's a section entitled "Our Question Does Not Appear Above" you can fill out this form and they should get back to you. Hope this helps.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I think you log out and go to the page where it tells you to log in, Right click and refresh ,then try to go in again.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #6
Becky1216

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
On the page that says "Comments and Suggestions" there's a section entitled "Our Question Does Not Appear Above" you can fill out this form and they should get back to you. Hope this helps.
Hmmm...must have missed that one, lol! I've never had to get in contact with Ganz before, so I'm new to the whole customer service thing! Thanks so much

---------- Becky316 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
I think you log out and go to the page where it tells you to log in, Right click and refresh ,then try to go in again.
I've logged in and out bunches of times and nothing seems to work!! Will try more before I have to get in contact with them though, and keep my fingers crossed. LOL!! Thanks

Last edited by Becky316; 11-06-2008 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

You're very welcome. I sent them my very first complaint through that form 2 days ago and got a form letter that had nothing to do with my problem back in return. Tried again with more success. Best of luck.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Try a different server. That happens to me sometimes with Internet Explorer, but with Firefox it does much better.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed