Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Mumsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help!

My sister once had an item stuck and we were able to use the section in Customer Service to get it unstuck. But now one of our friends has something stuck and when we fill out the form, it won't go. We get this error message: "ROOM NAME CAN ONLY HAVE ALPHANUMERIC CHARACTERS".....and no matter how we type the name of the room, we still get this error message. (The item stuck is in her Haunted Hotel....) So our request to have the item unstuck is stuck itself. Can anyone help?

Mumsie
Mumsie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
ild blue yonder

Frogs! is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help!

I got the same thing when I had a stuck item... they don't like spaces. I think it was in like "book room" or something (apparently "library" isn't in their dictionary. Odd.) and I ended up sending it in without the space: "BookRoom" ... they seemed to get it just fine and unstuck my item. good luck!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
Mumsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm.....Now why didn't I think of that? Figured it must be something simple.
Thanks so much for the quick reply. I'll pass the word on to my friend....

Click the image to open in full size.

Mumsie
Mumsie is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
lukemadtv

Make sure you use no spaces I have a room called Peanut's Room so I just type peanutsroom and they get the item unstuck 4 me
Old 06-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
Gifted

cutieangel9393 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Mumsie
My sister once had an item stuck and we were able to use the section in Customer Service to get it unstuck. But now one of our friends has something stuck and when we fill out the form, it won't go. We get this error message: "ROOM NAME CAN ONLY HAVE ALPHANUMERIC CHARACTERS".....and no matter how we type the name of the room, we still get this error message. (The item stuck is in her Haunted Hotel....) So our request to have the item unstuck is stuck itself. Can anyone help?

Mumsie
Yea, you have to make sure there are no spaces, 's, or ,()/'s. Or it won't go (as a room or to customer service.)
cutieangel9393 is offline Female
Closed