Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #11
lukemadtv

Default Re: HELP!!!!

ebay that's what everyone tells me
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 11:16 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

update for you.... I found more at the Shawnee location at Nieman Rd & Shawnee Mission Parkway. They had grey and white cats, basset hounds, and cocker spaniels. Let us know when you find some and what you get.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #13
new webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by littledufffan
I can't find any on oklahoma city either and I go to walgreens on various days.
\\

by mardel or mall

---------- new webkinz added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

i going to wagreen said june 22 coming up

Last edited by new webkinz; 06-17-2008 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #14

maxim is an unknown quantity at this point

You should just look better.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:45 PM   #15
Roofiosmom

BeccaBecca is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a similar problem. Before I go out on a hunt for Wcares pets, I go to the Wallgreen's website and search stores in my area, Then I call each one, if they say they have some I usually ask which one and if they could hold it for me before I get there. That ways you can save gas money and time! Hope this helps and good luck finding them!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:10 AM   #16
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

My walgreens had them in this floor bin, in the middle of the store, where anyone could steal them. And people did!! Half of the w cares tags were missing and even some of the pet tags were ripped off of them. I don't think the employees at these walgreens understand how popular Webkinz are and they definitely don't know how to put them in a secure location. I thought it was so sad to see these w cares tags, that are supposed to go to the children's fund, ripped off of these pets. The people who are stealing these tags are stealing from the kids. It's disgusting.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 04:52 AM   #17
wifan

W-Cares Pets are only sold in Walgreens. Try calling your local Walgreens center and ask them if they have any.
Closed