Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
polarbear0babe18
Webkinz :)

xowebkinzxo18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Unanswered: HELP!!!!

ok so i have searched all over Kansas City looking for the w cares tag...and i simply cannot find one or any webkinz at any of the wal greens im in such a shock..and when i went to the wal mart and target all of their webkinz are gone i went every monday because thats when they get all of their new stock in..and looked and they have discountinued them at Wal Mart and Target...SO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME STOP THE MADNESS AND HELP ME FIND A WCARES TAG...THATS ALL I WANT..

thank you for reading and helping

Allie
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: HELP!!!!

Wcares tags are only available on certain pets sold at Walgreens. They have a limited amount each month. They are having different pets with the tags each month. Best thing to do is to go to your local Walgreens on July 1 and hopefully you wll be able to buy one then. Good Luck
Old 06-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

The walgreens in Lawrence all have them, so KC should. Seriously, you have to search. One store I went to had them on an end thing just randomly hanging, and the other had them in a thing with the beanie baby 2.0 things. They were buried and mixed in at that store. Our walmart and target here stopped carrying the regular ones long ago.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

um check teh walgreens..they might be squished with the other stuff animals
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #5
tinktink32
Gifted

webkinz4eva is on a distinguished road

Here is what I would do:

Fist of all, this stuff is new. Maybe your local stores haven't even gotten shipments of the Cares. If you know they have, follow this procedure:
You said that they get their shipments on Monday. Call on Sunday if they're open. Be very polite and explain your situation. Ask if they will be recieving nay new Webkinz the next day. If they are ask them POLITELY to put away a Cares kinz. Most stored will do this/ If they refuse, then do this:
This may seem a little drastic, but it works. Wait outside until right before the store opens on Monday and rush in as soon as the dorrs open. You should be the first to get to the newly stocked Kinz.
Hope this helped!!

-Webkinz4eva :easter: ♥ ♥

Do not use blue or red ink. Those colors are reserved for moderators and admins. -Momma501

Last edited by momma501; 06-18-2008 at 05:53 AM.. Reason: removing red ink
webkinz4eva is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #6

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

We are in KC and have purchased them in several Walgreens locations:

1. Olathe on Sante Fe just west of I-35
2. Overland Park at 75th & Metcalf
3. Roeland Park on Roe near Quick Trip just south of I-35
4. Independence at 39th & Noland

Locations 1-3 had them for $6 each and location 4 had them for $7

BTW, Walgreens in KC are open 24 hours.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #7
Call me Chicky!

ChickPea will become famous soon enough

Oh to bad.
You'll find them somtime. Like others have said, there brand new.
Good luck!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #8
littledufffan is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't find any on oklahoma city either and I go to walgreens on various days.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #9
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz4eva
Here is what I would do:

Fist of all, this stuff is new. Maybe your local stores haven't even gotten shipments of the Cares. If you know they have, follow this procedure:
You said that they get their shipments on Monday. Call on Sunday if they're open. Be very polite and explain your situation. Ask if they will be recieving nay new Webkinz the next day. If they are ask them POLITELY to put away a Cares kinz. Most stored will do this/ If they refuse, then do this:
This may seem a little drastic, but it works. Wait outside until right before the store opens on Monday and rush in as soon as the dorrs open. You should be the first to get to the newly stocked Kinz.
Hope this helped!!

-Webkinz4eva :easter: ♥ ♥
please dont type in red!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #10
hoa! I'm a

*3caitlyn3* is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my wcares tag in panama city sry u can't find 1!:•(
*3caitlyn3* is offline Female
Closed