Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
tuxseto10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help

Help i was looking on webkinz and my stuff was all gone any ideas and i did not share my pass with any one
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
Princess8471 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help

Im soo sorry for you, someone might have hacked on to your account or it might just be a glitch, but im not completely sure...I hope you get all ur items back
Princess8471 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
Amanda ♥

I'm terribly sorry. People just guess and guess passwords to random accounts until they get it right..most likely.

It is so rude. They should be happy for what they have on THEIR webkinz account.

Or, it could just be a glitch. You never know.

If you would like to call GANZ, please call 1-866-web-kinz or type up an e-mail and send it to support@webkinz.com

Good luck.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:30 PM   #4

Well, People [Mean People] always Guess Passwords...That could be it.
Or E-Mail GANZ or Call them:

Old 05-01-2008, 08:31 PM   #5
Gift Guru
Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Did you have a password that would be simple to guess? Something related to your name or your username or a simple word?

When you rebuild your account make sure to use a complicated unguessable password that means something only to you - but that you can remember.

Eg 1B908B2 is a mix of BOB and 1982 - easy to remember impossible to guess.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
nonotravel is an unknown quantity at this point

i am not sure if you got this fixed or not but we had the a problem and we had to clean the cookies in our computer history and everything came back.

I hope this helps and that is all it is rather than someone getting into your account.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:13 AM   #7

call 1-866-web-kinz or type up an e-mail and send it to support@webkinz.com
Old 05-02-2008, 12:30 AM   #8
Gift Trainee
Empress is an unknown quantity at this point

I've heard of this happening a lot. I don't know, I guess since webkinz isn't on a secure browser, then it's easy for people to get your information when you type it in. It's such a bummer because of all of the money we put into our accounts This makes me so paranoid my valuables will be lost. I hope you can get your items back.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:11 AM   #9
Webkinz :)
12fish12 is on a distinguished road

everything is gone from my account too including all the stuff in my 51 rooms, even the clothes off my pets back.

---------- 12fish12 added 6 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

hacking is not an option here in my mind. Everything is gone from my account and my sons...even the shirts off out backs. Only thing left was the money. I think a hacker could only take three items a day????

Last edited by 12fish12; 05-02-2008 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost