Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Vontin
Webkinz :)

Vontin is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: HELP

i got my collie and i comes with this plant thing

so i planted it in my yard

NOTHING HAS HAPPEN SINCE I GOT IT!

has this happend to any one else??? is there something speacail i can do to fix it?

(or make it grow??)

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #2
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP

View Post Originally Posted by Vontin
i got my collie and i comes with this plant thing

so i planted it in my yard

NOTHING HAS HAPPEN SINCE I GOT IT!

has this happend to any one else??? is there something speacail i can do to fix it?

(or make it grow??)

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW
My granddaughter got the same thing this weekend and she is having the same problem. We haven't figured out what to do either yet.

I wonder if there is an issue with it like the doughnut tree.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #3
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should walk over to it...it should ask you if you want to start gardening if you click on it.

Say yes. Then inspect...if it says:

water--ignore...I promise you there is no need to water in webkinz world it wastes your time

rake--rake! I don't inspect my plants anymore I just know if I see yellow flowers I need to rake!

dig---you need to dig...what it means is that it needed raking but you didn't and now you need to start over

Even if you have to dig and start over I promise as long as every day you check it too see if needs raking you will have a osilly bone in no time!!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #4
bubbajbug
Webkinz :)
caroleo3860 is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to everyone with this one you have to take it out and replant it and it should start to grow!!! I along with everyone had to do the same!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #5
Ariel75

There is nothing you can do it takes a while for it to grow just wait patiently. They will start to grow ASAP
Old 03-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #6
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Just dig it up with the little shovel
and replant it. This is the only plant I
ever water.
Just FYI....when it's ready to harvest, it
will look like 3 bones, but it will only give
you one bone.
Good luck!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerlytoo
Just dig it up with the little shovel
and replant it. This is the only plant I
ever water.
Just FYI....when it's ready to harvest, it
will look like 3 bones, but it will only give
you one bone.
Good luck!
Thanks for the info. My granddaughter has been very disappointed with it so far. Hopefully this will get it on the right track for her.
Aboo is offline Female
Closed